Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
libtirpc (1.2.6 -> 1.3.1)
rubygem-ffi (1.14.1 -> 1.14.2)
rubygem-json (2.3.1 -> 2.5.1)
=== Details ===
==== libtirpc ====
Version update (1.2.6 -> 1.3.1)
Subpackages: libtirpc-netconfig libtirpc3 libtirpc3-32bit
- Fix sed call to fixup libtirpc.pc.in: as we want our tirpc to be
a transparent drop-in-replacement for rpc, we move the files
from /usr/include/tirpc to /usr/include. Due to an upstream
change in libtirpc.pc.in, though, the existing sed call no longer
matched and no longer corrected the information according to our
- Update to libtirpc 1.3.1
- Remove AUTH_DES interfaces from auth_des.h
The unsupported AUTH_DES authentication has be
compiled out since commit d918e41d889 (Wed Oct 9 2019)
replaced by API routines that return errors.
- svc_dg: Free xp_netid during destroy
- Fix memory management issues of fd locks
- libtirpc: replace array with list for per-fd locks
- __svc_vc_dodestroy: fix double free of xp_ltaddr.buf
- __rpc_dtbsize: rlim_cur instead of rlim_max
- pkg-config: use the correct replacements for libdir/includedir
==== rubygem-ffi ====
Version update (1.14.1 -> 1.14.2)
- updated to version 1.14.2
* Fix builtin libffi on newer Ubuntu caused by an outdated Makefile.in . #863
==== rubygem-json ====
Version update (2.3.1 -> 2.5.1)
- updated to version 2.5.1
* Restore the compatibility for constants of JSON class.