Lately, the YaST team has been quite busy fixing bugs and finishing
some features for the upcoming (open)SUSE releases. Although we did
quite some things, in this report we will have a closer look at just a
- A feature to search for packages across all SLE modules has arrived
- Improved support for S390 systems in the network module.
- YaST command-line interface now returns a proper exit-code.
- Added progress feedback to the Expert Partitioner.
- Partial support for Bitlocker and, as a lesson learned from that, a
new warning about resizing empty partitions.
You can find the whole report at
Enjoy the Hack Week!
Imobach González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE LLC