Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: clutter gnome-software libqt5-qtbase (5.15.2+kde254 -> 5.15.2+kde268) libthai (0.1.28 -> 0.1.29) libxmlb (0.2.1 -> 0.3.6) pango (1.50.2 -> 1.50.3) poppler poppler-qt5 python-aiohttp (3.7.4 -> 3.8.1) python-async_timeout (3.0.1 -> 4.0.1) python-ipython (7.29.0 -> 7.30.1) rubygem-globalid (0.5.2 -> 1.0.0) rubygem-jbuilder (2.11.2 -> 2.11.5) rubygem-json (2.5.1 -> 2.6.1) rubygem-loofah (2.12.0 -> 2.13.0) rubygem-mini_mime (1.1.1 -> 1.1.2) rubygem-passenger (6.0.8 -> 6.0.12) rubygem-regexp_parser (2.1.1 -> 2.2.0) rubygem-rspec-support (3.10.2 -> 3.10.3) rubygem-sprockets-rails (3.2.2 -> 3.4.2)
=== Details ===
==== clutter ==== Subpackages: clutter-lang libclutter-1_0-0 typelib-1_0-Clutter-1_0
- Add cd4c50db38ea9421deb83f25935a27531aa756a9.patch: wayland: Protect against enter events for empty surfaces.
==== gnome-software ==== Subpackages: gnome-software-lang
- Add gnome-software-flatpak-refresh-no-interaction.patch: flatpak: Set no-interaction correctly when refreshing(bsc#1123722, glgo#GNOME/gnome-software!1145).
==== libqt5-qtbase ==== Version update (5.15.2+kde254 -> 5.15.2+kde268) Subpackages: libQt5Concurrent5 libQt5Core5 libQt5DBus5 libQt5Gui5 libQt5Network5 libQt5OpenGL5 libQt5PrintSupport5 libQt5Sql5 libQt5Sql5-mysql libQt5Sql5-sqlite libQt5Test5 libQt5Widgets5 libQt5Xml5 libqt5-qtbase-platformtheme-gtk3
- Update to version 5.15.2+kde268: * Adapt for q_EVP_PKEY_base_id ? q_EVP_PKEY_get_base_id rename in OpenSSL 3 * Don't use a deprecated function if built/linked with OpenSSL v3 * Diffie-Hellman parameters: remove useless 'fix' * Dont's use DTLS_MAX_VERSION when setting SSL_CTX * Avoid mixing atomic futex changes and QAtomic * Fix qtdeclarative baseline test failure for text tables * Don't let text table cells shrink below their minimum width (boo#1176530) * Don't shrink a column when it spans multiple columns * Use icon themes in QPrintPreviewDialog [if they exist] * QAbstractFileEngine: fix UB (data race) on qt_file_engine_handlers_in_use * Increment reference count when restoring reference * Reject truncated and corrupt ascii pnm images * Fix handling of Sunday in POSIX time-zone rules * Fix developer build - Drop patches, support for OpenSSL < 1.1.0 is no longer necessary: * 0001-Lower-required-version-of-OpenSSL-to-1.1.0.patch * fix-build-openssl-1.1.0.patch
==== libthai ==== Version update (0.1.28 -> 0.1.29) Subpackages: libthai-data libthai0 libthai0-32bit
- Update to version 0.1.29. * Rewritten thbrk test. * More compliance with UAX#14 (Unicode Line Breaking Algorithm) for thbrk. * Fix a typo in TIS-620 character name in tis.h. * Updated word break dictionary.
==== libxmlb ==== Version update (0.2.1 -> 0.3.6)
- Update to version 0.3.6: - Add support for LZMA decompression - Add locking for file monitors - Modernise property declaration - Add iterator for XbNode attributes and children - Put tail after the node when exporting XbBuilderNode - Ensure _IS_TOKENIZED is set if tokens are added manually - Ensure we never add too many tokens to the silo - Remove the G_ALIGNOF checks to fix compile with old GLib versions - Use the correct pkgconfig export package name in the GIR file - Add pkgconfig(liblzma) BuildRequires: new dependency.
==== pango ==== Version update (1.50.2 -> 1.50.3) Subpackages: libpango-1_0-0 libpango-1_0-0-32bit typelib-1_0-Pango-1_0
- Update to version 1.50.3: + pango-view: Add --serialize-to option for easy bug reporting. + Revert a transformation change that broke metrics for vertical text. + Handle fonts without space glyph (such as icon fonts) better. + Fix some corner cases of line width accounting. + Fix line height with emulated Small Caps.
==== poppler ==== Subpackages: libpoppler-cpp0 libpoppler-glib8 libpoppler116 poppler-tools
- Use gcc11 when building in SLE/Leap since a Qt6 header file includes <filesystem> which was still experimental in gcc7.
==== poppler-qt5 ====
- Use gcc11 when building in SLE/Leap since a Qt6 header file includes <filesystem> which was still experimental in gcc7.
==== python-aiohttp ==== Version update (3.7.4 -> 3.8.1)
- Update to version 3.8.1 * Bugfixes * Fix the error in handling the return value of getaddrinfo. getaddrinfo will return an (int, bytes) tuple, if CPython could not handle the address family. It will cause a index out of range error in aiohttp. For example, if user compile CPython with --disable-ipv6 option but his system enable the ipv6. [#5901] * Do not install "examples" as a top-level package. #6189 * Restored ability to connect IPv6-only host. #6195 * Remove Signal from __all__, replace aiohttp.Signal with aiosignal.Signal in docs #6201 * Made chunked encoding HTTP header check stricter. #6305 * Improved Documentation * update quick starter demo codes. #6240 * Added an explanation of how tiny timeouts affect performance to the client reference document. #6274 * Add flake8-docstrings to flake8 configuration, enable subset of checks. #6276 * Added information on running complex applications with additional tasks/processes -- :user:`Dreamsorcerer`. #6278 - Release 3.8.0 (2021-10-31) * Features * Added a GunicornWebWorker feature for extending the aiohttp server configuration by allowing the 'wsgi' coroutine to return web.AppRunner object. #2988 * Switch from http-parser to llhttp #3561 * Use Brotli instead of brotlipy #3803 * Disable implicit switch-back to pure python mode. The build fails loudly if aiohttp cannot be compiled with C Accelerators. Use AIOHTTP_NO_EXTENSIONS=1 to explicitly disable C Extensions complication and switch to Pure-Python mode. Note that Pure-Python mode is significantly slower than compiled one. [#3828] * Make access log use local time with timezone #3853 * Implemented readuntil in StreamResponse #4054 * FileResponse now supports ETag. #4594 * Add a request handler type alias aiohttp.typedefs.Handler. [#4686] * AioHTTPTestCase is more async friendly now. * For people who use unittest and are used to use :py:exc:`~unittest.TestCase` it will be easier to write new test cases like the sync version of the :py:exc:`~unittest.TestCase` class, without using the decorator @unittest_run_loop, just async def test_*. The only difference is that for the people using python3.7 and below a new dependency is needed, it is asynctestcase. #4700 * Add validation of HTTP header keys and values to prevent header injection. #4818 * Add predicate to AbstractCookieJar.clear. Add AbstractCookieJar.clear_domain to clean all domain and subdomains cookies only. #4942 * Add keepalive_timeout parameter to web.run_app. #5094 * Tracing for client sent headers #5105 * Make type hints for http parser stricter #5267 * Add final declarations for constants. #5275 * Switch to external frozenlist and aiosignal libraries. #5293 * Don't send secure cookies by insecure transports. * By default, the transport is secure if https or wss scheme is used. Use CookieJar(treat_as_secure_origin="http://127.0.0.1") to override the default security checker. #5571 * Always create a new event loop in aiohttp.web.run_app(). This adds better compatibility with asyncio.run() or if trying to run multiple apps in sequence. #5572 * Add aiohttp.pytest_plugin.AiohttpClient for static typing of pytest plugin. #5585 * Added a socket_factory argument to BaseTestServer. #5844 * Add compression strategy parameter to enable_compression method. #5909 * Added support for Python 3.10 to Github Actions CI/CD workflows and fix the related deprecation warnings -- :user:`Hanaasagi`. [#5927] * Switched chardet to charset-normalizer for guessing the HTTP payload body encoding -- :user:`Ousret`. #5930 * Added optional auto_decompress argument for HttpRequestParser [#5957] * Added support for HTTPS proxies to the extent CPython's :py:mod:`asyncio` supports it -- by :user:`bmbouter`, :user:`jborean93` and :user:`webknjaz`. #5992 * Added base_url parameter to the initializer of :class:`~aiohttp.ClientSession`. #6013 * Add Trove classifier and create binary wheels for 3.10. -- :user:`hugovk`. #6079 * Started shipping platform-specific wheels with the musl tag targeting typical Alpine Linux runtimes ? :user:`asvetlov`. [#6139] * Started shipping platform-specific arm64 wheels for Apple Silicon ? :user:`asvetlov`. #6139 * Bugfixes * Modify _drain_helper() to handle concurrent await resp.write(...) or ws.send_json(...) calls without race-condition. #2934 * Started using MultiLoopChildWatcher when it's available under POSIX while setting up the test I/O loop. #3450 * Only encode content-disposition filename parameter using percent-encoding. Other parameters are encoded to quoted-string or RFC2231 extended parameter value. #4012 * Fixed HTTP client requests to honor no_proxy environment variables. #4431 * Fix supporting WebSockets proxies configured via environment variables. #4648 * Change return type on URLDispatcher to UrlMappingMatchInfo to improve type annotations. #4748 * Ensure a cleanup context is cleaned up even when an exception occurs during startup. #4799 * Added a new exception type for Unix socket client errors which provides a more useful error message. #4984 * Remove Transfer-Encoding and Content-Type headers for 204 in StreamResponse #5106 * Only depend on typing_extensions for Python <3.8 #5107 * Add ABNORMAL_CLOSURE and BAD_GATEWAY to WSCloseCode #5192 * Fix cookies disappearing from HTTPExceptions. #5233 * StaticResource prefixes no longer match URLs with a non-folder prefix. For example routes.static('/foo', '/foo') no longer matches the URL /foobar. Previously, this would attempt to load the file /foo/ar. #5250 * Acquire the connection before running traces to prevent race condition. #5259 * Add missing slots to `_RequestContextManager and _WSRequestContextManager #5329 * Ensure sending a zero byte file does not throw an exception (round 2) #5380 * Set "text/plain" when data is an empty string in client requests. #5392 * Stop automatically releasing the ClientResponse object on calls to the ok property for the failed requests. #5403 * Include query parameters from params keyword argument in tracing URL. #5432 * Fix annotations #5466 * Fixed the multipart POST requests processing to always release file descriptors for the tempfile.Temporaryfile-created _io.BufferedRandom instances of files sent within multipart request bodies via HTTP POST requests -- by :user:`webknjaz`. [#5494] * Fix 0 being incorrectly treated as an immediate timeout. #5527 * Fixes failing tests when an environment variable <scheme>_proxy is set. #5554 * Replace deprecated app handler design in tests/autobahn/server.py with call to web.run_app; replace deprecated aiohttp.ws_connect calls in tests/autobahn/client.py with aiohttp.ClienSession.ws_connect. #5606 * Fixed test for HTTPUnauthorized that access the text argument. This is not used in any part of the code, so it's removed now. [#5657] * Remove incorrect default from docs #5727 * Remove external test dependency to http://httpbin.org #5840 * Don't cancel current task when entering a cancelled timer. [#5853] * Added params keyword argument to ClientSession.ws_connect. -- :user:`hoh`. #5868 * Uses :py:class:`~asyncio.ThreadedChildWatcher` under POSIX to allow setting up test loop in non-main thread. #5877 * Fix the error in handling the return value of getaddrinfo. getaddrinfo will return an (int, bytes) tuple, if CPython could not handle the address family. It will cause a index out of range error in aiohttp. For example, if user compile CPython with --disable-ipv6 option but his system enable the ipv6. [#5901] * Removed the deprecated loop argument from the asyncio.sleep/gather calls #5905 * Return None from request.if_modified_since, request.if_unmodified_since, request.if_range and response.last_modified when corresponding http date headers are invalid. #5925 * Fix resetting SIGCHLD signals in Gunicorn aiohttp Worker to fix subprocesses that capture output having an incorrect returncode. #6130 * Raise 400: Content-Length can't be present with Transfer-Encoding if both Content-Length and Transfer-Encoding are sent by peer by both C and Python implementations #6182 * Improved Documentation * Refactored OpenAPI/Swagger aiohttp addons, added aio-openapi [#5326] * Fixed docs on request cookies type, so it matches what is actually used in the code (a read-only dictionary-like object). [#5725] * Documented that the HTTP client Authorization header is removed on redirects to a different host or protocol. #5850 - Drop patches * backport_fix_for_setting_cookies.patch * remove_deprecated_loop_argument.patch * stdlib-typing_extensions.patch * unbundle-http-parser.patch -- replaced by llhttp, nothing else than the bundled llhttp available. - Disable building the docs (no sphinxcontrib-towncrier) - Drop python39-failures.patch, no longer required.
==== python-async_timeout ==== Version update (3.0.1 -> 4.0.1)
- Update to 4.0.1 * Fix regression: - Don't raise TimeoutError from timeout object that doesn't enter into async context manager - Use call_soon() for raising TimeoutError if deadline is reached on entering into async context manager (#258) * Make Timeout class available in __all__. - Release 4.0.0 * Implemented timeout_at(deadline) (#117) * Supported timeout.deadline and timeout.expired properties. * Dropped timeout.remaining property: it can be calculated as timeout.deadline - loop.time() * Dropped timeout.timeout property that returns a relative timeout based on the timeout object creation time; the absolute timeout.deadline should be used instead. * Added the deadline modification methods: timeout.reject(), timeout.shift(delay), timeout.update(deadline). * Deprecated synchronous context manager usage
==== python-ipython ==== Version update (7.29.0 -> 7.30.1)
- Add patches for Python 3.10 * ipython-pr13282-py310-inspect.patch -- gh#ipython/ipython#13282 * ipython-pr13371-py310-oserror.patch -- gh#ipython/ipython#13371 * gh#ipython/ipython#13412 - Update to 7.30.1 * IPython 7.30 fixes a couple of bugs introduce in previous releases (in particular with respect to path handling), and introduce a few features and improvements: * Notably we will highlight PR #13267 ?Document that %run can execute notebooks and ipy scripts.?, which is the first commit of Fernando Pérez since mid 2016 (IPython 5.1). If you are new to IPython, Fernando created IPython in 2001. The other most recent contribution of Fernando to IPython itself was May 2018, by reviewing and merging PRs. I want to note that Fernando is still active but mostly as a mentor and leader of the whole Jupyter organisation, but we?re still happy to see him contribute code ! * PR #13290 ?Use sphinxify (if available) in object_inspect_mime path? should allow richer Repr of docstrings when using jupyterlab inspector. * PR #13311 make the debugger use ThreadPoolExecutor for debugger cmdloop. This should fix some issues/infinite loop, but let us know if you come across any regressions. In particular this fixes issues with kmaork/madbg, a remote debugger for IPython. * Note that this is likely the ante-penultimate release of IPython 7.x as a stable branch, as I hope to release IPython 8.0 as well as IPython 7.31 next month/early 2022.
==== rubygem-globalid ==== Version update (0.5.2 -> 1.0.0)
- updated to version 1.0.0 Stable API release. The code is the same as the 0.6.0 release. - updated to version 0.6.0 * Add ActiveRecord::FixtureSet.signed_global_id helper to generate signed ids inside fixtures.
==== rubygem-jbuilder ==== Version update (2.11.2 -> 2.11.5) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-jbuilder ruby3.0-rubygem-jbuilder
- updated to version 2.11.5 [#] What's Changed * Make sure action_view is loaded before using it.
==== rubygem-json ==== Version update (2.5.1 -> 2.6.1)
- updated to version 2.6.1 [#]## 2021-10-24 (2.6.1) * Restore version.rb with 2.6.1 [#]## 2021-10-14 (2.6.0) * Use `rb_enc_interned_str` if available to reduce allocations in `freeze: true` mode. #451. * Bump required_ruby_version to 2.3. * Fix compatibility with `GC.compact`. * Fix some compilation warnings. #469
==== rubygem-loofah ==== Version update (2.12.0 -> 2.13.0) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-loofah ruby3.0-rubygem-loofah
- updated to version 2.13.0 [#]## Bug fixes * Loofah::HTML::DocumentFragment#text no longer serializes top-level comment children. [[#221](https://github.com/flavorjones/loofah/issues/221)]
==== rubygem-mini_mime ==== Version update (1.1.1 -> 1.1.2)
- updated to version 1.1.2 * update mime types from upstream
==== rubygem-passenger ==== Version update (6.0.8 -> 6.0.12) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-passenger rubygem-passenger-apache2
- updated to version 6.0.12 * [Debian] Fix compilation on 32 bit arm. Contributed by Antonio Terceiro. * [Debian] Add Bullseye Debian packages. * Add formatted error messages to responses. Contributed by Mohammad Aboelnour. * Fixes for running under WSL 1. Contributed by Luke Pearce. Closes GH-2036. * Upgrades Boost to 1.77. To go along with 32 bit arm fix. * [MacOS] Fixes autodetection of openssl lib on apple silicon. Contributed by Taketo Takashima. Closes GH-2389. * Reconnect to mongoid databases after fork, like we do for ActiveRecord. Contributed by Mohammad Aboelnour. * [Ubuntu] add missing apache name in instance registry dir detection. * [Ubuntu] replace hirsute apt packages with impish. * [Nginx] add new config option to choose the status code returned when application spawning fails. (passenger_spawn_exception_status_code). * Updated various library versions used in precompiled binaries (used for e.g. gem installs): - ccache: 4.4.1 ? 4.4.2 - cmake: 3.21.2 ? 3.21.4 - curl: 7.78.0 ? 7.79.1 - git: 2.33.0 ? 2.33.1 - gnupg: 2.3.2 ? 2.3.3 - rubygems: 3.2.27 ? 3.2.30 - s3cmd: 2.1.0 ? 2.2.0 - Updated 0001-suse.patch to let it apply again - updated to version 6.0.11 * Fix compilation on GCC 4.4, fixes a regression in 6.0.8 where Passenger would no longer compiler without a C++11 compiler. * [CentOS] Fix version detection on CentOS Stream. Contributed by Taketo?
==== rubygem-regexp_parser ==== Version update (2.1.1 -> 2.2.0)
- updated to version 2.2.0 [#]## Added - Added support for 13 new unicode properties introduced in Ruby 3.1.0-dev
==== rubygem-rspec-support ==== Version update (3.10.2 -> 3.10.3)
- updated to version 3.10.3 [#]## 3.10.3 / 2021-11-03 [Full Changelog](http://github.com/rspec/rspec-support/compare/v3.10.2...v3.10.3) Bug Fixes: * Use `Mutex#owned?` to allow `RSpec::Support::ReentrantMutex` to work in nested Fibers on Ruby 3.0 and later. (Benoit Daloze, #503, #504) * Support `end`-less methods in `RSpec::Support::Source::Token` so that RSpec won't hang when an `end`-less method raises an error. (Yuji Nakayama, #505)
==== rubygem-sprockets-rails ==== Version update (3.2.2 -> 3.4.2) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-sprockets-rails ruby3.0-rubygem-sprockets-rails
- updated to version 3.4.2 [#] What's Changed * Fix protocol relative URLs amended accidentally by @PikachuEXE in #485 * Add assets.resolve_assets_in_css_urls configuration option to allow disabling AssetUrlProcessor by @rmacklin in #489 [#] New Contributors * @PikachuEXE made their first contribution in #485 * @rmacklin made their first contribution in #489