Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: Mesa Mesa-drivers adwaita-xfce-icon-theme blueman (2.2.4 -> 2.3.5) dbus-1 (1.14.4 -> 1.14.6) evolution (3.46.3 -> 3.46.4) evolution-data-server (3.46.3 -> 3.46.4) fuse3 (3.13.0 -> 3.13.1) gnome-contacts (43.0 -> 43.1) gnome-software (43.3 -> 43.4) lapack libjxl libxfce4ui (4.18.1 -> 4.18.2) ncurses nodejs19 (19.5.0 -> 19.6.0) openblas_pthreads python-cached-property python-qt5-sip (12.11.0 -> 12.11.1) wicked yast2-network (4.5.15 -> 4.5.16)
=== Details ===
==== Mesa ==== Subpackages: Mesa-libEGL1 Mesa-libGL1 Mesa-libglapi0 libgbm1
- U_ReturnME.patch * fixes blackscreen in Return To Monkey Island on Intel graphics (boo#1208145)
==== Mesa-drivers ==== Subpackages: Mesa-dri Mesa-gallium Mesa-libva libxatracker2
- U_ReturnME.patch * fixes blackscreen in Return To Monkey Island on Intel graphics (boo#1208145)
==== adwaita-xfce-icon-theme ====
- Dependency adwaita-icon-theme needs to be explicit
==== blueman ==== Version update (2.2.4 -> 2.3.5) Subpackages: blueman-lang thunar-sendto-blueman
- Update to version 2.3.5: * Right click menu was pointing to the wrong list row * Double click to connect - Changes from version 2.3.4: * Errors when connected to a device with the DisconnectItems plugin enabled - Changes from version 2.3.3: * Issues with NM PANU connections of equally named devices * Submenus in KDE Plasma tray * Avoid using StatusNotifierItem and GtkStatusIcon icons in parallel * Do not re-use dbusmenu item identifiers; avoids issues at least with gnome-shell-extension-appindicator - Changes from version 2.3.2: * StatusNotifierItem submenus did not work in lxqt-panel (@niknah) * StatusNotifierItem vanished on panel restarts * StatusNotifierItem compatibility issues with libdbusmenu used at least by xfce4-panel and Waybar * StatusNotifierItem showed the menu on left click in xfce4-panel - Changes from version 2.3.1: * StatusNotifierItem sent an incomplete NewStatus signal. * Avoid statusbar resize when showing progressbar - Changes from version 2.3.0: * Blocked emblem was not visible for scales other than 1 * Audio profile switcher in applet menu (@abhijeetviswa) * Symbolic tray icon option (GSettings switch symbolic-status-icons in org.blueman.general) * Replace AppIndicator with DBus StatusNotifierItem * Use a GtkTreeModelFilter to show/hide unnamed devices * Replace sigint hack with GLib to catch it * Port meson from deprecated python3 module * Rework battery handling * Merge Battery applet plugin into ConnectionNotifier * Symbolic icons and small UI improvements - Changes from version 2.2.5: * Fix network interface iteration on 32 bit systems * Manager: Fix cancel button in send-note dialog * Fix battery and signals bars - Removed blueman-2.2.4-ayatana-appindicator.patch as Appindicator has been replaced with DBus StatusNotifierItem - Dependencies.md file is no longer packaged
==== dbus-1 ==== Version update (1.14.4 -> 1.14.6) Subpackages: dbus-1-common dbus-1-daemon dbus-1-tools libdbus-1-3 libdbus-1-3-32bit
- Fix multibuild: do not mention main flavor in multibuild, as it is implicit built. - update to 1.14.6: * Fix an incorrect assertion that could be used to crash dbus-daemon or other users of DBusServer prior to authentication, if libdbus was compiled with assertions enabled. We recommend that production builds of dbus, for example in OS distributions, should be compiled with checks but without assertions. * When connected to a dbus-broker, stop dbus-monitor from incorrectly replying to Peer method calls that were sent to the dbus-broker with a NULL destination * Fix out-of-bounds varargs read in the dbus-daemon's config- parser. This is not attacker-triggerable and appears to be harmless in practice, but is technically undefined behaviour and is detected as such by AddressSanitizer. * Avoid a data race in multi-threaded use of DBusCounter * Fix a crash with some glibc versions when non-auditable SELinux events are logged (dbus!386, Jeremi Piotrowski) * If dbus_message_demarshal() runs out of memory while validating a message, report it as NoMemory rather than InvalidArgs (dbus#420, Simon McVittie) * Use C11 _Alignof if available, for better standards- compliance * Stop including an outdated copy of pkg.m4 in the git tree * Documentation: * Fix the test-apparmor-activation test after dbus#416 * Internal changes: * Fix CI builds with recent git versions (dbus#447, Simon McVittie) - switch to using multibuild
==== evolution ==== Version update (3.46.3 -> 3.46.4) Subpackages: evolution-lang evolution-plugin-spamassassin
- Update to version 3.46.4: + Markdown: Enhance convert of mail signature into markdown + CollectionAccountEditor: Fix packing of the switch widgets + Bugs fixed: - Moving message does not select previous message - "Private reply" addressed to list when sender is one of my accounts - Calendar: . Preserve Work Week view on date change, if possible . Copy through clipboard can break series - ENameSelectorEntry: Refresh completion results more ofter + Updated translations.
==== evolution-data-server ==== Version update (3.46.3 -> 3.46.4) Subpackages: evolution-data-server-lang libcamel-1_2-64 libebackend-1_2-11 libebook-1_2-21 libebook-contacts-1_2-4 libecal-2_0-2 libedata-book-1_2-27 libedata-cal-2_0-2 libedataserver-1_2-27 libedataserverui-1_2-4
- Update to version 3.46.4: + Parse URI strings into GUri in a relaxed mode + IMAPx: Folder refresh could remove new message from local summary + Bugs fixed: - libedataserverui4: (almost) empty GIR/VAPI file - IMAP: Inbox hidden in offline with "Show only subscribed folders" - Google Task modification not synced - CalDAV: Can fail to refresh content in some cases + Updated translations.
==== fuse3 ==== Version update (3.13.0 -> 3.13.1) Subpackages: libfuse3-3
- Update to release 3.13.1 * Fixed an issue that resulted in errors when attempting to compile against installed libfuse headers (because libc symbol versioning support was not detected correctly in this case). - Add 0001-Split-config.h-into-private-and-public-config.patch to fix doubly-defined macros and build failure elsewhere.
==== gnome-contacts ==== Version update (43.0 -> 43.1) Subpackages: gnome-contacts-lang gnome-shell-search-provider-contacts
- Update to version 43.1: + This is the second stable release in the GNOME 43 series, which fixes several bugs when updating or editing a contact. + Updated translations.
==== gnome-software ==== Version update (43.3 -> 43.4) Subpackages: gnome-software-lang gnome-software-plugin-packagekit
- Update to version 43.4: + Stop cancelled search in appstream data early. + Lookup for appstream-provided icons in more directories.
==== lapack ==== Subpackages: libblas3 libcblas3 liblapack3
- Fix missing symbols for deprecated functions in LAPACK, add Restore_missing_deprecated_prototypes.patch - Add -Wl,--no-undefined when creating shared libraries, to catch missing symbols during build - Test fixes: * Build test binaries during %build, run in %check * Fix incorrect path for test output, to actually catch any test failures - Spec file cleanup: * Do not rename blaslib, it is used for test binaries * Use same commands for building lapacke as for other libs * Remove unused FFLAGS_NOOP for test binaries - Remove unneeded links. These will be taken care of by the update-alternatives. This will bring this package in sync with openblas. - Build deprecated functions again to avoid breaking the ABI. (boo#1207989) - Make library links in the alternatives directory arch dependent. This avoids conflicts when both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are installed (boo#1207563).
==== libjxl ====
- build glibc hwcaps optimized overlay
==== libxfce4ui ==== Version update (4.18.1 -> 4.18.2) Subpackages: libxfce4kbd-private-3-0 libxfce4ui-2-0 libxfce4ui-lang libxfce4ui-tools typelib-1_0-Libxfce4ui-2_0
- Update to version 4.18.2 * Update copyright year * Add XfceScreensaver (!89) * docs: Fix broken links * shortcut-dialog: Use parent window for the grab if possible (Fixes #52) * Fix memory leaks
==== ncurses ==== Subpackages: libncurses6 ncurses-utils terminfo terminfo-base terminfo-iterm terminfo-screen
- Fix use of run_cmd.sh
==== nodejs19 ==== Version update (19.5.0 -> 19.6.0) Subpackages: npm19
- Update to version 19.6.0: * ESM: Leverage loaders when resolving subsequent loaders Loaders now apply to subsequent loaders, for example: - -experimental-loader ts-node --experimental-loader loader-written-in-typescript * deps: upgrade npm to 9.4.0 Added --install-strategy=linked option for installations similar to pnpm. - sysctl.patch, s390.patch: upstreamed, removed
==== openblas_pthreads ====
- Do not set LIBNAMESUFFIX to mark different flavors as this causes the SONAME to be different so that different flavors of OpenBLAS cannot serve as plugin replacements of each other (boo#1177260). - Fix a fallout of making alternatives directory arch dependent. - Remove unneeded links that will be created by update-alternatives. Create remaining links %post scripts properly %ghost-ing the files. - Make library links in the alternatives directory arch dependent. This avoids conflicts when both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are installed (boo#1207563).
==== python-cached-property ====
- Refresh patches and remove weird replacement of conftest.py command in %%prep.
==== python-qt5-sip ==== Version update (12.11.0 -> 12.11.1)
- Update to ABI version 12.11.1 * error on subclassing enums
==== wicked ==== Subpackages: wicked-service
- bond: workaround 6.1 kernel enslave regression (boo#1206674) The kernel bond enslave rtnetlink message processing changed breaking an `ip link set down master bond0 dev eth0` like enslave which worked with all kernels from 4.12 up to 6.0. [+ 0001-bond-workaround-6.1-enslave-regression-boo-1206674.patch]
==== yast2-network ==== Version update (4.5.15 -> 4.5.16)
- Fix calling method read on nil crash in bootloader caused by not restoring SCR chroot in save_network client when running in autoyast (bsc#1207968) - 4.5.16