Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: alsa-ucm-conf (184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11) f2fs-tools (1.14.0 -> 1.14.0.g67) python-fsspec (2021.8.1 -> 2021.11.1) sssd (2.6.1 -> 2.6.2) utf8proc (2.6.1 -> 2.7.0)
=== Details ===
==== alsa-ucm-conf ==== Version update (18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124)
- Update to version 126.96.36.199: * ucm2/Qualcomm/apq8096: Change plughw to hw to access card * ucm2/Qualcomm/apq8016-sbc: Change plughw to hw to access card * ucm2: Add support for RT5650 on MediaTek SoCs * sof-soundwire: use absolute path in SectionUseCase
==== f2fs-tools ==== Version update (1.14.0 -> 1.14.0.g67) Subpackages: libf2fs8
- Update to snapshot 1.14.0+g67 (972d7107) [boo#1191235]
==== python-fsspec ==== Version update (2021.8.1 -> 2021.11.1)
- Release 2021.11.1 Enhancements * allow compression for fs.open (#826) * batch more async operations (#824) * allow github backend for alternate URL (#815) * speec up reference filesystem (#811) Fixes * fixes for parquet functionality (#821, 817) * typos and docs (#839, 833, 816) * local root (#829) Other * remove BlockSizeError for http (#830) - Release 2021.11.0 Enhancement * parquet-specific module and cache type (#813, #806) Fixes * empty ranges (#802, 801, 803) * doc typos (#791, 808) * entrypoints processing (#784) * cat in ZIP (#789) Other * move to fsspec org * doc deps (#786, 791) - Release 2021.10.1 Fixes * Removed inaccurate ZipFileSystem.cat() override so that the base class' version is used (#789) * fix entrypoint processing (#784) * case where no blocks of a block-cache have yet been loaded (#801) * don't fetch empty ranges (#802, 803) Other * simplify doc deps (#786, 791) - Release 2021.10.0 Fixes * only close http connector if present (#779) * hdfs strip protocol (#778) * fix filecache with check_files (#772) * put_file to use _parent (#771) Other * add kedro link (#781) - Release 2021.09.0 Enhancement * http put from file-like (#764) * implement webhdfs cp/rm_file (#762) * multiple (and concurrent) cat_ranges (#744) Fixes * sphinx warnings (#769) * lexists for links (#757) * update versioneer (#750) * hdfs updates (#749) * propagate async timeout error (#746) * fix local file seekable (#743) * fix http isdir when does not exist (#741) Other * ocifs, arrow added (#754, #765) * promote url_to_fs to top level (#753)
==== sssd ==== Version update (2.6.1 -> 2.6.2) Subpackages: libsss_certmap0 libsss_idmap0 libsss_nss_idmap0 sssd-32bit sssd-krb5-common sssd-ldap
- Update to release 2.6.2 * Quick log out and log in did not correctly refresh user's initgroups in no_session PAM schema due to lingering systemd processes.
==== utf8proc ==== Version update (2.6.1 -> 2.7.0)
- update to 2.7.0: - Unicode 14 support - Support `GNUInstallDirs` in CMake build - `cmake` build now installs `pkg-config` file - Various build and portability improvements.