Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: ffmpeg-4 gdb (8.1 -> 8.2) grub2 mariadb perl-DBD-mysql (4.046 -> 4.047) perl-Glib (1.326 -> 1.327) python-keyring
=== Details ===
==== ffmpeg-4 ==== Subpackages: libavcodec58 libavdevice58 libavfilter7 libavformat58 libavresample4 libavutil56 libpostproc55 libswresample3 libswscale5
- Add 0001-avcodec-libaom-fix-setting-amount-of-threads.patch - Add 0001-avformat-flvenc-Check-audio-packet-size.patch [CVE-2018-15822, boo#1105869]
==== gdb ==== Version update (8.1 -> 8.2)
- Rebase to 8.2 release (as in fedora 29 @ c720d998): * 'symbol-file' and 'add-symbol-file' accept -o to add relative offset to all sections * pager accepts 'c' response to disable it for rest of command * accept _Alignof and alignof in C resp. C++ expressions * new target riscv*-*-elf * python API extensions: gdb.Type.align, gdb.execute deals with multi-line gdb commands, gdb.convenience_variable and gdb.set_convenience_variable to access convenience variables, * aarch64: properly support hardware watchpoints on unaligned addresses (needs kernel >= 4.10) - Add gdb-fix-s390-build.diff for a Wformat error on s390. - Support access to new POWER8 registers [fate#325178, fate#326120] Add patches gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-1of7.patch, gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-2of7.patch, gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-3of7.patch, gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-4of7.patch, gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-5of7.patch, gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-6of7.patch, gdb-rhbz1187581-power8-regs-7of7.patch . - Support ipv6 for gdbserver connections: Add patches gdb-rhbz881849-ipv6-1of3.patch, gdb-rhbz881849-ipv6-2of3.patch, gdb-rhbz881849-ipv6-3of3.patch . - Update to intel processor trace library 2.0 (from 1.6.1): Add v2.0.tar.gz, remove v1.6.1.tar.gz Remove obsolete v1.6.1-implicit-fallthrough.patch . - Remove obsolete patches: gdb-fix-python37-breakage.patch, gdb-pahole-python2.patch . - Added patches from Fedora: gdb-rhbz1491128-batch-mode-exit-status-1of2.patch, gdb-rhbz1491128-batch-mode-exit-status-2of2.patch, gdb-rhbz1553104-s390x-arch12-test.patch, gdb-use-pulongest-aarch64-linux-tdep.patch . - Removed obsolete patches from Fedora: gdb-6.6-bz235197-fork-detach-info.patch, gdb-6.8-attach-signalled-detach-stopped.patch, gdb-gdb-add-index-script.patch, gdb-ppc64-stwux-tautological-compare.patch, gdb-rhbz1540559-gdbaddindex-glibcdebug-regression.patch, gdb-stale-frame_info.patch . - Most other patches rebased.
==== grub2 ==== Subpackages: grub2-i386-pc grub2-snapper-plugin grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin grub2-x86_64-efi grub2-x86_64-xen
- Fix broken network interface with random address and same name (bsc#1084508) * 0001-ofnet-Initialize-structs-in-bootpath-parser.patch - Fix outputting invalid btrfs subvol path on non btrfs filesystem due to bogus return code handling. (bsc#1106381) * modified grub2-btrfs-10-config-directory.patch
==== mariadb ==== Subpackages: libmysqld19 mariadb-client mariadb-errormessages
- add ssl tests that are failing with OpenSSL 1.1.1 to suse_skipped_tests.list [MDEV-17184]
==== perl-DBD-mysql ==== Version update (4.046 -> 4.047)
- updated to 4.047 * Add options needed for public key based security. * Allow several spaces after LIMIT clause. * Basic GTID tracking. * Fix GCC 8.1 warnings * Fix warning: unused variable ?buffer_len? * Fix warning about bind->is_null assignment with incompatible pointer type * Get rid of warning about unused variable ssl_verify_set * Fix space/tab issue which leads to misleading indentation * Change spaces/tabs to get rid of GCC8 warning - updated to 4.046_01 * Updated documentation re. multithreading * Remove #IFDEFs for code detecting ancient DBI versions. The minimum DBI version we require is version 1.609 from 2009! * ChopBlanks should not trim binary fields * Skipped test which failed on OpenBSD because Proc::ProcessTable does not come with a 'size' attribute on this platform * Improved test suite with regards to MySQL 8.0 * Improved macOS installation notes. * Use Devel::CheckLib 1.09 or newer, fixes https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql/issues/109 * Specify bigint as test dependency * Add recommends and suggests tests dependencies * Check only for libs via Devel::CheckLib in Makefile.PL * Remove param --with-mysql from Makefile.PL documentation * Check if specified Makefile.PL settings are working Fixes https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=119902 * Remember mysql_config value for Makefile.PL * Locate MySQL libs using Devel::CheckLib * Added a fix for 30insertfetch failure when using server-side prepared statements. The stmt was being freed for DML statements before the handle attribute was read, mysql_info was reading back nulls - Dropped patch perl-DBD-mysql-4.046-fix_00base_test.patch as fixed upstream in https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql/pull/231 - Added perl-DBD-mysql-MARIADB_BASE_VERSION.patch to fix compilation errors as mentioned in https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql/issues/262
==== perl-Glib ==== Version update (1.326 -> 1.327)
- Update to version 1.326 * Fix typo in pod: s/atomical/atomic/ (Bugzilla #784155)
==== python-keyring ====
- drop flake8 dependency