Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
gthumb (3.10.1 -> 3.10.2)
okteta (0.26.4 -> 0.26.5)
xfce4-cpufreq-plugin (1.2.3 -> 1.2.4)
=== Details ===
==== gthumb ====
Version update (3.10.1 -> 3.10.2)
- Update to version 3.10.2:
+ Continuously reloads image when it is only image in folder.
+ exiv2: remove the charset= prefix from strings.
+ Fixed jump to bottom when selecting thumbnails with mouse.
+ gThumb opens import tool if the import tool is already opened.
+ Image viewer: fixed bright line visual artifacts.
- Fixed possible crash after cancelling a search.
- Do not count duplicated files.
- Stop the previous search before starting the new one.
- Stop searching if the user changes location.
+ Updated translations.
==== okteta ====
Version update (0.26.4 -> 0.26.5)
Subpackages: libKasten4 libOkteta3 libkasten-lang libokteta-lang okteta-data okteta-lang
- Update to 0.26.5
* Improved: Structure definitions allow custom pointer
interpretations in JS
* Improved: cursor flash time setting of 0 (= no blinking)
* Improved: cursor shows char/value in background color instead
* Improved: new menu entry for selecting custom UI color scheme
* Improved: less deprecated Qt/KF code usage
* Improved: translations
- Replace %make_jobs with %cmake_build
==== v4l2loopback ====
Subpackages: v4l2loopback-autoload v4l2loopback-kmp-default v4l2loopback-utils
- Add Secureboot signing support
==== xfce4-cpufreq-plugin ====
Version update (1.2.3 -> 1.2.4)
- Update to version 1.2.4
* Display governors even if they differ among CPU cores
* Enable fixed units in the frequency text box
* Create the label widget if it does not exist
* Update copyright year
* Translation Updates