Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
pentobi (18.5 -> 19.0)
rubygem-tmuxinator (2.0.2 -> 2.0.3)
=== Details ===
==== pentobi ====
Version update (18.5 -> 19.0)
- Update to version 19.0
* The minimum required Qt version is now 5.15.
* Support compilation with Qt 6.
* The desktop version now always displays the manual with an
external browser, which removes the dependency on the Qt
WebView library and the compilation option
* The Qt SVG library is no longer needed.
* Loading game files in encodings other than UTF-8 is no
==== rubygem-tmuxinator ====
Version update (2.0.2 -> 2.0.3)
- Update to version 2.0.3
* add support for tmux 3.2