Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: AppStream bluez (5.60 -> 5.61) cryptsetup (2.3.6 -> 2.4.0) hplip (3.21.4 -> 3.21.6) libzypp (17.28.1 -> 17.28.2) rubygem-sassc selinux-policy transactional-update (3.5.1 -> 3.5.2)
=== Details ===
==== AppStream ==== Subpackages: AppStream-lang libAppStreamQt2 libappstream4
- Create and install a Vala API file
==== bluez ==== Version update (5.60 -> 5.61) Subpackages: libbluetooth3
- update to version 5.61: * Fix issue with A2DP while waiting for command response. * Fix issue with A2DP when SetConfiguration fails. * Fix issue with device removal handling. * Fix issue with storing discoverable setting. * Add support for Central Address Resolution characteristic. * Add support for admin policy plugin.
==== cryptsetup ==== Version update (2.3.6 -> 2.4.0) Subpackages: cryptsetup-lang libcryptsetup12 libcryptsetup12-32bit libcryptsetup12-hmac
- As YaST passes necessary parameters to cryptsetup anyway, we do not necessarily need to take grub into consideration. So back to Argon2 to see how it goes. - need to use PBKDF2 by default for LUKS2 as grub can't decrypt when using Argon. - crypsetup 2.4.0 (jsc#SLE-20275) * External LUKS token plugins * Experimental SSH token * Default LUKS2 PBKDF is now Argon2id * Increase minimal memory cost for Argon2 benchmark to 64MiB. * Autodetect optimal encryption sector size on LUKS2 format. * Use VeraCrypt option by default and add --disable-veracrypt option. * Support --hash and --cipher to limit opening time for TCRYPT type * Fixed default OpenSSL crypt backend support for OpenSSL3. * integritysetup: add integrity-recalculate-reset flag. * cryptsetup: retains keyslot number in luksChangeKey for LUKS2. * Fix cryptsetup resize using LUKS2 tokens. * Add close --deferred and --cancel-deferred options. * Rewritten command-line option parsing to avoid libpopt arguments memory leaks. * Add --test-args option. - Use LUKS2 as default format on Tumbleweed. It provides some additional features which other tools (e.g. systemd-cryptenroll) rely on. GRUB 2.06 supports unlocking LUKS2 volumes meanwhile.
==== hplip ==== Version update (3.21.4 -> 3.21.6) Subpackages: hplip-hpijs hplip-sane
- Update to 3.21.6 New upstream release, added support for new distributions
==== libzypp ==== Version update (17.28.1 -> 17.28.2)
- Workaround Bug 1189788: Don't allow ZYPP_SINGLE_RPMTRANS=1 on a not UsrMerged Tumbleweed system. - version 17.28.2 (22)
==== rubygem-sassc ==== Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-sassc ruby3.0-rubygem-sassc
- fix rpmlintrc naming which fixes the TW build with rpmlint 2
==== selinux-policy ==== Subpackages: selinux-policy-targeted
- Modified fix_systemd.patch to allow systemd gpt generator access to udev files (bsc#1189280) - fix rebootmgr does not trigger the reboot properly (boo#1189878) * fix managing /etc/rebootmgr.conf * allow rebootmgr_t to cope with systemd and dbus messaging - Properly label cockpit files - Allow wicked to communicate with network manager on DBUS (bsc#1188331) - Added policy module for rebootmgr (jsc#SMO-28)
==== transactional-update ==== Version update (3.5.1 -> 3.5.2) Subpackages: dracut-transactional-update libtukit0 transactional-update-zypp-config tukit
- Version 3.5.2 - tukit: Fix overlay syncing errors with SELinux [bsc#1188648] - Don't print message for `shell` with --quiet [gh#openSUSE/transactional-update#69]