Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: GraphicsMagick (1.3.39 -> 1.3.40) gnome-shell (43.2 -> 43.3) gnome-terminal (3.46.7 -> 3.46.8) harfbuzz (6.0.0 -> 7.0.0) mutter (43.2 -> 43.3) plasma5-desktop systemd-presets-branding-MicroOS (20230130 -> 20230214) vte (0.70.2 -> 0.70.3)
=== Details ===
==== GraphicsMagick ==== Version update (1.3.39 -> 1.3.40) Subpackages: libGraphicsMagick++-Q16-12 libGraphicsMagick-Q16-3 libGraphicsMagick3-config
- version update to 1.3.40 * GetMagickGeometry(): Fix a scaling issue where dimensions could be scaled down to zero. * PCD: Handle writing image with a dimension of 1. * PNG: When writing, use lower-case raw profile identifiers (e.g. 'Raw profile type xmp') because exiftool expects that. * SUN: The sense of monochrome images was inverted. Fix scanline size calculation. * WPG: Fix 20-year old bug in WPG header reading. New Features: * JXL: Decode and log extra channel information. This information is not yet used. * PCX and DCX: Support writing uncompressed format (use -compress none for no compression). * Added IM1, IM8, and IM24 magick aliases for the Sun Raster format since those are the historically correct extensions. API Updates: * AppendImageToList() now updates the image list pointer to be the image which was just added. Use GetFirstImageInList() when the pointer to the first image in the list is needed.
==== gnome-shell ==== Version update (43.2 -> 43.3) Subpackages: gnome-extensions gnome-shell-calendar gnome-shell-lang
- Update to version 43.3: + Ensure quick settings toggles align with the pixel grid + Lower OOM score of gnome-shell process + Fix incomplete device list in volume menus + Fixed crash + Plugged leak + Misc. bug fixes and cleanups + Updated translations.
==== gnome-terminal ==== Version update (3.46.7 -> 3.46.8) Subpackages: gnome-shell-search-provider-gnome-terminal gnome-terminal-lang nautilus-extension-terminal
- Update to version 3.46.8: * all: Make env filtering uniform * build: Use built-in mandir option * client: - legacy: Drop debug messages - Transport XDG_ACTIVATION_TOKEN to the server * metainfo: Add launchable info * prefs: Fix default terminal check * screen: Use correct environment filter * Updated translations.
==== harfbuzz ==== Version update (6.0.0 -> 7.0.0) Subpackages: libharfbuzz-gobject0 libharfbuzz-icu0 libharfbuzz-subset0 libharfbuzz0 libharfbuzz0-32bit typelib-1_0-HarfBuzz-0_0
- Update to version 7.0.0: + New hb-paint API that is designed mainly to paint COLRv1 glyphs, but can be also used as a unified API to paint any of the glyph representations supported by HarfBuzz (B/W outlines, color layers, or color bitmaps). + New hb-cairo API for integrating with cairo graphics library. This is provided as a separate harfbuzz-cairo library. + Support for instancing CFF2 table + Support font emboldening + Support feature ranges with AAT shaping + Experimental support to cubic curves in glyf table + Various subsetter improvements + Various documentation improvements + Significantly reduced memory use during shaping + Greatly reduced memory use during subsetting CFF table + New command line utility, hb-info, for querying various font information + New hb-shape/hb-view options: --glyphs, --color-palette, - -font-bold, --font-grade, and --named-instance + Miscellaneous fixes and improvements - harfbuzz-CVE-2023-25193.patch dropped in favor of upstream consensus fix
==== mutter ==== Version update (43.2 -> 43.3) Subpackages: mutter-lang
- Update to version 43.3: + Skip resize effects for tiled windows during user grabs + Disable direct scanout during drag-n-drop operations + Ignore unmapped subsurfaces in direct scanout check + Fix cursor disappearing over windows during grabs + Fix pointer constrains with subsurfaces + Make wl_output mode independent of the orientation + Improve focus handling on workspace switches + Fix cursor position in window screencasts + Do not require a physical device to update pointer visibility + Fix initialization of keyboard accessibility + Fix freeze when crossing monitors under some conditions + Don't allow window activation to break global grabs + Fixed crashes + Plugged leak + Misc. bug fixes and cleanups + Updated translations.
==== plasma5-desktop ==== Subpackages: plasma5-desktop-emojier plasma5-desktop-lang
- Don't try to delete the DBus interfaces folder on s390x. There's nothing to delete on this arch.
==== systemd-presets-branding-MicroOS ==== Version update (20230130 -> 20230214)
- Correct spelling of transactional-update-notifier.service in 50-default-MicroOS-user.preset - 20230214
==== vte ==== Version update (0.70.2 -> 0.70.3) Subpackages: libvte-2_91-0 typelib-1_0-Vte-2_91 vte-lang
- Update to version 0.70.3: + widget: - Ensure the ringview is updated before converting coordinates - gtk4: Translate control+key events when using multiple layouts - Use correct end row for getting the selected text - Drop ddb2c8a.patch: Fixed upstream.