Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: autotrace csmash elfutils-debuginfod glibc libcap-ng (0.7.11 -> 0.8.3) multipath-tools (0.8.8+64+suse.f265f7e0 -> 0.8.9+90+suse.71a70fb) pcre pentobi (20.0 -> 21.0) perl (5.34.0 -> 5.34.1)
=== Details ===
==== autotrace ==== Subpackages: libautotrace3
- biWidth*biBitCnt integer overflow fix (bsc#1182158, CVE-2019-19004, CVE-2019-19004.patch). - Bitmap double free fix (bsc1182159, CVE-2019-19005, CVE-2017-9182, CVE-2017-9190, CVE-2019-19005.patch).
==== csmash ====
- Build with to pkgconfig(sdl) so we can use sdl12_compat.
==== elfutils-debuginfod ====
- Add config-Move-the-2-dev-null-inside-the-sh-c-quotes-fo.patch in order to fix boo#1199265.
==== glibc ==== Subpackages: glibc-32bit glibc-devel glibc-extra glibc-lang glibc-locale glibc-locale-base nscd
- nptl-spurious-eintr.patch: nptl: Handle spurious EINTR when thread cancellation is disabled (BZ #29029) - Follow the distro default gcc version to build the cross bootstrap packages. - switched to https urls
==== libcap-ng ==== Version update (0.7.11 -> 0.8.3)
- Update to 0.8.3: * Add vararg support to python bindings for capng_updatev * Add support for ambient capabilities * Add support for V3 filesystem capabilities * If procfs is not available, leave last_cap as CAP_LAST_CAP * If bounding and ambient not found in status, try prctl method * In capng_apply, move ambient caps to the end of the transaction * In capng_apply, return errors more aggressively. * In capng_apply, if the action includes the bounding set,resync with the kernel * Fix signed/unsigned warning in cap-ng.c * In capng_apply, return a unique error code to diagnose any failure * In capng_have_capability, return 0 for failure * Add the libdrop_ambient admin tool * In capng_apply, if we blew up in bounding set, allow setting capabilities * If PR_CAP_AMBIENT is not available, do not build libdrop_ambient * Improve last_cap check * Fix parameters to capng_updatev python bindings to be signed * Detect capability options at runtime to make containerization easier (ntkme) * Initialize the library when linked statically * Add gcc function attributes for deallocation
==== multipath-tools ==== Version update (0.8.8+64+suse.f265f7e0 -> 0.8.9+90+suse.71a70fb) Subpackages: kpartx libmpath0
- Update to version 0.8.9+90+suse.71a70fb: * support overriding -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE in OPTFLAGS * add -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE to optflags to avoid compilation errors on old distros - Update to version 0.8.9+87+suse.a1eb122: * add ability to autodetect support for -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 - Update to version 0.8.9+85+suse.a9da21c: * This is a pre-release of multipath-tools 0.9.0 * multipath.conf: add "protocol" subsection in "overrides" section This allows to set "dev_loss_tmo", "fast_io_fail_tmo", and "eh_deadline" on a per-protocol basis rather than per storage * multipath.conf: drop support for deprecated options: getuid_callout, pg_timeout, config_dir, multipath_dir * multipathd: don't switch to DAEMON_IDLE during startup (bsc#1199346, bsc#1197570) * multipathd: avoid delays during uevent processing (bsc#1199347) * Fixes for minor issues reported by coverity * Fix for memory leak with uid_attrs * Fix possibility to redefine -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE macro. * Updates for built in hardware db - Update to version 0.8.9+42+suse.45974f11: * Logging improvements * Fix busy loop with delayed_reconfigure (bsc#1199342) * multipathd: use remove_map_callback for delayed reconfigure * multipathd: Don't keep starting TUR threads, if they always hang. (bsc#1199345) * Fix handling of path addition in read-only arrays on NVMe * Updates of built-in hardware database - Update to upstream 0.8.9 * libmultipath: only warn once about unsupported dev_loss_tmo * Otherwise code-identical to 0.8.8+64
==== pcre ==== Subpackages: libpcre1 libpcre1-32bit libpcreposix0
- Added pcre-8.45-bsc1199232-unicode-property-matching.patch * bsc#1199232 * Fixes unicode property matching issue
==== pentobi ==== Version update (20.0 -> 21.0)
- Update to version 21.0 * New help viewer implementation, which includes DocBook files in the resources. This avoids using an external browser, which did not work with all installation directories on Ubuntu 21.10 because Firefox and Chromium have restricted access to local files, or using WebView, which is not supported on all Linux architectures or in Qt 6.0/6.1. * Fixed visibility of labels on Callisto 1x1-piece in dark theme. * Fixed rendering issues on Android with Qt 6.3.0. * Fixed detection of loaded files or autosaved games modified by another application.
==== perl ==== Version update (5.34.0 -> 5.34.1) Subpackages: perl-base perl-doc
- Update to 5.34.1 - maintenance release B::Deparse has been upgraded from version 1.56 to 1.57. Encode has been upgraded from version 3.08 to 3.08_01. GDBM_File has been upgraded from version 1.19 to 1.19_01. Module::CoreList has been upgraded from version 5.20210520 to 5.20220313. perl5db.pl has been upgraded from version 1.60 to 1.60_01. - Drop c029d660f2fe60699cf64bbb3fa9f671a1a370d5.patch (upstream) - Don't install anything in testsuite build - Run testsuite also in qemu build - posix-sigaction.patch: remove, this has been fixed properly in commit 19c9c2ee4a