Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: dpdk goffice (0.10.41 -> 0.10.43) perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS (4.04 -> 4.06) perl-Module-Signature (0.82 -> 0.83) perl-Net-Netmask (1.9103 -> 1.9104) python-ply python-pycurl python-python-dateutil (2.6.1 -> 2.7.3) python-urllib3 slrn ucode-intel (20180807 -> 20180807a) yast2-journal (4.1.1 -> 4.1.2)
=== Details ===
==== dpdk ====
- Fixed a syntax error affecting csh environment configuration(bsc#1102310)
==== goffice ==== Version update (0.10.41 -> 0.10.43) Subpackages: goffice-lang libgoffice-0_10-10
- Update to version 0.10.43: + No changes, version bump only. - Update to version 0.10.42: + Fix box plots when only outliers lie outside of the box. + Introspection fixes. + Improve file saver api. + Avoid hash order dependency for plugins. + dtoa: ensure fpu rounding mode here. + Test fixes.
==== perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS ==== Version update (4.04 -> 4.06)
- updated to 4.06 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS/Changes 4.06 2018-08-22 (rurban) - Fix overloaded eq/ne comparisons (GH #116 by demerphq, GH #117 by Graham Knopp): detect strings, protect from endless recursion. false is now ne "True". clarify eq/ne rules in the docs. - updated to 4.05 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS/Changes 4.05 2018-08-19 (rurban) - Set decoded type (PR #115 by Pali) - Add json_type_weaken (PR #114 by Pali) - Fix tests for 5.6 (rurban, pali)
==== perl-Module-Signature ==== Version update (0.82 -> 0.83)
- updated to 0.83 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Module-Signature/Changes [Changes for 0.83 - Wed Aug 29 17:33:12 JST 2018] * Update META.yml.
==== perl-Net-Netmask ==== Version update (1.9103 -> 1.9104)
- updated to 1.9104 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Net-Netmask/Changes
==== python-ply ==== Subpackages: python2-ply python3-ply
- Install some license - Remove devel dependency
==== python-pycurl ==== Subpackages: python2-pycurl python3-pycurl
- Add patch to match up Fedora on how we detect tls backend on runtime * python-pycurl-7.43.0-tls-backend.patch - Make sure we build on Leap 42.3
==== python-python-dateutil ==== Version update (2.6.1 -> 2.7.3) Subpackages: python2-python-dateutil python3-python-dateutil
- Update to version 2.7.3 * Update tzdata to 2018e. (gh pr #710) * Fixed an issue where decimal.Decimal would cast `NaN` or infinite value in a parser.parse, which will raise decimal.Decimal-specific errors. Reported and fixed by @amureki (gh issue #662, gh pr #679). * Fixed a ValueError being thrown if tzinfos call explicity returns ``None``. Reported by @pganssle (gh issue #661) Fixed by @parsethis (gh pr #681) * Fixed incorrect parsing of certain dates earlier than 100 AD when repesented in the form "%B.%Y.%d", e.g. "December.0031.30". (gh issue #687, pr #700) * Fixed a bug where automatically generated DTSTART was naive even if a specified UNTIL had a time zone. Automatically generated DTSTART will now take on the timezone of an UNTIL date, if provided. Reported by @href (gh issue #652). Fixed by @absreim (gh pr #693). * Corrected link syntax and updated URL to https for ISO year week number notation in relativedelta examples. (gh issue #670, pr #711) * Add doctest examples to tzfile documentation. Done by @weatherpattern and @pganssle (gh pr #671) * Updated the documentation for relativedelta. Removed references to tuple arguments for weekday, explained effect of weekday(_, 1) and better explained the order of operations that relativedelta applies. Fixed by @kvn219 @huangy22 and @ElliotJH (gh pr #673) * Added changelog to documentation. (gh issue #692, gh pr #707) * Changed order of keywords in rrule docstring. Reported and fixed by @rmahajan14 (gh issue #686, gh pr #695). * Added documentation for ``dateutil.tz.gettz``. Reported by @pganssle (gh issue #647). Fixed by @weatherpattern (gh pr #704) * Cleaned up malformed RST in the ``tz`` documentation. (gh issue #702, gh pr [#706]) * Changed the default theme to sphinx_rtd_theme, and changed the sphinx configuration to go along with that. (gh pr #707) * Reorganized ``dateutil.tz`` documentation and fixed issue with the ``dateutil.tz`` docstring. (gh pr #714) - Update to version 2.7.2 * Fixed an issue with the setup script running in non-UTF-8 environment. Reported and fixed by @gergondet (gh pr #651) - Update to version 2.7.1 * Updated tzdata version to 2018d. * Fixed issue where parser.parse would occasionally raise decimal.Decimal-specific error types rather than ValueError. Reported by @amureki (gh issue #632). Fixed by @pganssle (gh pr #636). * Improve error message when rrule's dtstart and until are not both naive or both aware. Reported and fixed by @ryanpetrello (gh issue #633, gh pr #634) - Update to version 2.7.0 * Dropped support for Python 2.6 (gh pr #362 by @jdufresne) * Dropped support for Python 3.2 (gh pr #626) * Updated zoneinfo file to 2018c (gh pr #616) * Changed licensing scheme so all new contributions are dual licensed under Apache 2.0 and BSD. (gh pr #542, issue #496) * Added __all__ variable to the root package. Reported by @tebriel (gh issue #406), fixed by @mariocj89 (gh pr #494) * Added python_requires to setup.py so that pip will distribute the right version of dateutil. Fixed by @jakec-github (gh issue #537, pr #552) * Added the utils submodule, for miscellaneous utilities. * Added within_delta function to utils - added by @justanr (gh issue #432, gh pr #437) * Added today function to utils (gh pr #474) * Added default_tzinfo function to utils (gh pr #475), solving an issue reported by @nealmcb (gh issue #94) * Added dedicated ISO 8601 parsing function isoparse (gh issue #424). Initial implementation by @pganssle in gh pr #489 and #622, with a pre-release fix by @kirit93 (gh issue #546, gh pr #573). * Moved parser module into parser/_parser.py and officially deprecated the use of several private functions and classes from that module. (gh pr #501, #515) * Tweaked parser error message to include rejected string format, added by @pbiering (gh pr #300) * Add support for parsing bytesarray, reported by @uckelman (gh issue #417) and fixed by @uckelman and @pganssle (gh pr #514) * Started raising a warning when the parser finds a timezone string that it cannot construct a tzinfo instance for (rather than succeeding with no indication of an error). Reported and fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #540) * Dropped the use of assert in the parser. Fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #502) * Fixed to assertion logic in parser to support dates like '2015-15-May', reported and fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #409) * Fixed IndexError in parser on dates with trailing colons, reported and fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #420) * Fixed bug where hours were not validated, leading to improper parse. Reported by @heappro (gh pr #353), fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #482) * Fixed problem parsing strings in %b-%Y-%d format. Reported and fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #481) * Fixed problem parsing strings in the %d%B%y format. Reported by @asishm (gh issue #360), fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #483) * Fixed problem parsing certain unambiguous strings when year <99 (gh pr #510). Reported by @alexwlchan (gh issue #293). * Fixed issue with parsing an unambiguous string representation of an ambiguous datetime such that if possible the correct value for fold is set. Fixes issue reported by @JordonPhillips and @pganssle (gh issue #318, #320, gh pr #517) * Fixed issue with improper rounding of fractional components. Reported by @dddmello (gh issue #427), fixed by @m-dz (gh pr #570) * Performance improvement to parser from removing certain min() calls. Reported and fixed by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #589) * Significantly refactored parser code by @jbrockmendel (gh prs #419, #436, [#490], #498, #539) and @pganssle (gh prs #435, #468) * Implementated of __hash__ for relativedelta and weekday, reported and fixed by @mrigor (gh pr #389) * Implemented __abs__ for relativedelta. Reported by @binnisb and @pferreir (gh issue #350, pr #472) * Fixed relativedelta.weeks property getter and setter to work for both negative and positive values. Reported and fixed by @souliane (gh issue #459, pr #460) * Fixed issue where passing whole number floats to the months or years arguments of the relativedelta constructor would lead to errors during addition. Reported by @arouanet (gh pr #411), fixed by @lkollar (gh pr #553) * Added a pre-built tz.UTC object representing UTC (gh pr #497) * Added a cache to tz.gettz so that by default it will return the same object for identical inputs. This will change the semantics of certain operations between datetimes constructed with tzinfo=tz.gettz(...). (gh pr #628) * Changed the behavior of tz.tzutc to return a singleton (gh pr #497, #504) * Changed the behavior of tz.tzoffset to return the same object when passed the same inputs, with a corresponding performance improvement (gh pr #504) same inputs, with a corresponding performance improvement (gh pr #504) * Changed the behavior of tz.tzstr to return the same object when passed the same inputs. (gh pr #628) * Added .instance alternate constructors for tz.tzoffset and tz.tzstr, to allow the construction of a new instance if desired. (gh pr #628) * Added the tz.gettz.nocache function to allow explicit retrieval of a new instance of the relevant tzinfo. (gh pr #628) * Expand definition of tz.tzlocal equality so that the local zone is allow equality with tzoffset and tzutc. (gh pr #598) * Deprecated the idiosyncratic tzstr format mentioned in several examples but evidently designed exclusively for dateutil, and very likely not used by any current users. (gh issue #595, gh pr #606) * Added the tz.resolve_imaginary function, which generates a real date from an imaginary one, if necessary. Implemented by @Cheukting (gh issue #339, gh pr #607) * Fixed issue where the tz.tzstr constructor would erroneously succeed if passed an invalid value for tzstr. Fixed by @pablogsal (gh issue #259, gh pr #581) * Fixed issue with tz.gettz for TZ variables that start with a colon. Reported and fixed by @lapointexavier (gh pr #601) * Added a lock to tz.tzical's cache. Reported and fixed by @Unrud (gh pr #430) * Fixed an issue with fold support on certain Python 3 implementations that used the pre-3.6 pure Python implementation of datetime.replace, most notably pypy3 (gh pr #446). * Added support for VALUE=DATE-TIME for DTSTART in rrulestr. Reported by @potuz (gh issue #401) and fixed by @Unrud (gh pr #429) * Started enforcing that within VTIMEZONE, the VALUE parameter can only be omitted or DATE-TIME, per RFC 5545. Reported by @Unrud (gh pr #439) * Added support for TZID parameter for DTSTART in rrulestr. Reported and fixed by @ryanpetrello (gh issue #614, gh pr #624) * Added 'RRULE:' prefix to rrule strings generated by rrule.__str__, in compliance with the RFC. Reported by @AndrewPashkin (gh issue #86), fixed by @jarondl and @mlorant (gh pr #450) * Switched to setuptools_scm for version management, automatically calculating a version number from the git metadata. Reported by @jreback (gh issue #511), implemented by @Sulley38 (gh pr #564) * Switched setup.py to use find_packages, and started testing against pip installed versions of dateutil in CI. Fixed issue with parser import discovered by @jreback in pandas-dev/pandas#18141. (gh issue #507, pr #509) * Switched test suite to using pytest (gh pr #495) * Switched CI over to use tox. Fixed by @gaborbernat (gh pr #549) * Added a test-only dependency on freezegun. (gh pr #474) * Reduced number of CI builds on Appveyor. Fixed by @kirit93 (gh issue #529, gh pr #579) * Made xfails strict by default, so that an xpass is a failure. (gh pr #567) * Added a documentation generation stage to tox and CI. (gh pr #568) * Added an explicit warning when running python setup.py explaining how to run the test suites with pytest. Fixed by @lkollar. (gh issue #544, gh pr #548) * Added requirements-dev.txt for test dependency management (gh pr #499, #516) * Fixed code coverage metrics to account for Windows builds (gh pr #526) * Fixed code coverage metrics to NOT count xfails. Fixed by @gaborbernat (gh issue #519, gh pr #563) * Style improvement to zoneinfo.tzfile that was confusing to static type checkers. Reported and fixed by @quodlibetor (gh pr #485) * Several unused imports were removed by @jdufresne. (gh pr #486) * Switched ``isinstance(*, collections.Callable)`` to callable, which is available on all supported Python versions. Implemented by @jdufresne (gh pr #612) * Added CONTRIBUTING.md (gh pr #533) * Added AUTHORS.md (gh pr #542) * Corrected setup.py metadata to reflect author vs. maintainer, (gh issue #477, gh pr #538) * Corrected README to reflect that tests are now run in pytest. Reported and fixed by @m-dz (gh issue #556, gh pr #557) * Updated all references to RFC 2445 (iCalendar) to point to RFC 5545. Fixed by @mariocj89 (gh issue #543, gh pr #555) * Corrected parse documentation to reflect proper integer offset units, reported and fixed by @abrugh (gh pr #458) * Fixed dangling parenthesis in tzoffset documentation (gh pr #461) * Started including the license file in wheels. Reported and fixed by @jdufresne (gh pr #476) * Indendation fixes to parser docstring by @jbrockmendel (gh pr #492) * Moved many examples from the "examples" documentation into their appropriate module documentation pages. Fixed by @Tomasz-Kluczkowski and @jakec-github (gh pr #558, #561) * Fixed documentation so that the parser.isoparse documentation displays. Fixed by @alexchamberlain (gh issue #545, gh pr #560) * Refactored build and release sections and added setup instructions to CONTRIBUTING. Reported and fixed by @kynan (gh pr #562) * Cleaned up various dead links in the documentation. (gh pr #602, #608, #618)
==== python-urllib3 ==== Subpackages: python2-urllib3 python3-urllib3
- fix dependency again for passing tests for python 2.x
==== slrn ==== Subpackages: slrn-lang
- Clean up SPEC
==== ucode-intel ==== Version update (20180807 -> 20180807a)
- updated to 20180807a, no change except licensing. (bsc#1104479)
==== yast2-journal ==== Version update (4.1.1 -> 4.1.2)
- Do not crash when changing the filter as a non-root user (bsc#1089626) - 4.1.2