Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: bash (5.2.12 -> 5.2.15) freerdp libtool openssl-1_1 shadow xfsdump (3.1.11 -> 3.1.12)
=== Details ===
==== bash ==== Version update (5.2.12 -> 5.2.15) Subpackages: bash-doc bash-lang bash-sh
- Add upstream patches * bash52-013 Bash can leak memory when referencing a non-existent associative array element. * bash52-014 Bash defers processing additional terminating signals when running the EXIT trap while exiting due to a terminating signal. This patch allows the new terminating signal to kill the shell immediately. * bash52-015 There are several cases where bash is too aggressive when optimizing out forks in subshells. For example, `eval' and traps should never be optimized.
==== freerdp ==== Subpackages: libfreerdp2-2 libwinpr2-2
- Complement fix for -DBUILTIN_CHANNELS=OFF to fix freerdp-proxy accessing librdpgfx-client.so: freerdp-fix-rpath-settings.diff Fixes second part of bnc#1205595.
==== libtool ==== Subpackages: libltdl7 libltdl7-32bit
- switch to pkgconfig(zlib) so that alternative providers can be used
==== openssl-1_1 ==== Subpackages: libopenssl1_1 libopenssl1_1-32bit libopenssl1_1-hmac
- POWER10 performance enhancements for cryptography [jsc#PED-512] * openssl-1_1-AES-GCM-performance-optimzation-with-stitched-method.patch * openssl-1_1-Fixed-counter-overflow.patch * openssl-1_1-chacha20-performance-optimizations-for-ppc64le-with-.patch * openssl-1_1-Fixed-conditional-statement-testing-64-and-256-bytes.patch * openssl-1_1-Fix-AES-GCM-on-Power-8-CPUs.patch
==== shadow ==== Subpackages: libsubid4 login_defs
- bsc#1205502: Fix useradd audit event logging of ID field * Add shadow-audit-no-id.patch
==== xfsdump ==== Version update (3.1.11 -> 3.1.12)
- update to 3.1.12: * xfsrestore: fix on-media inventory media unpacking * xfsrestore: fix on-media inventory stream unpacking * xfsdump: fix on-media inventory stream packing * xfsrestore: untangle inventory unpacking logic