Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: apache2-mod_php7 gnome-logs (3.36.0 -> 42.0) gtk4 hdf5 hylafax+ (7.0.4 -> 7.0.5) kdump (1.0.2 -> 1.0.2+git8.g51e8c4d) libnvme (1.0~7 -> 1.0~8) libsoup (3.0.5 -> 3.0.6) nvme-cli (2.0~7 -> 2.0~8) openSUSE-build-key openslp patterns-xfce php7 python-docutils (0.16 -> 0.17.1) xdg-desktop-portal (1.14.1 -> 1.14.2)
=== Details ===
==== apache2-mod_php7 ====
- build PHP-FPM with libacl support (boo#1196870)
==== gnome-logs ==== Version update (3.36.0 -> 42.0) Subpackages: gnome-logs-lang
- Update to version 42.0: + Opt-in to dark mode user preference. + Rounded window corners using libhandy. + Add feature to open journal files directly. + Add several keyboard shortcuts to help overlay. + Window sizing improvements. + Some small fixes. + Updated translations. - Add libhandy-1 pkgconfig module capability, with 1.5.0 as minimal version, build requirement. - Remove hicolor-icon-theme build requirement as it's not really a requirement. Own DATADIR/icons/hicolor/ directory directly instead and its subdirectories, used by the package.
==== gtk4 ==== Subpackages: gtk4-lang gtk4-schema gtk4-tools libgtk-4-1 typelib-1_0-Gtk-4_0
- gtkimmulticontext: Handle switches between displays (glgo#GNOME/gtk#4805). Added: gtkimmulticontext-Handle-switches-between-displays.patch
==== hdf5 ==== Subpackages: libhdf5-103 libhdf5_cpp103 libhdf5_fortran102 libhdf5_hl100 libhdf5_hl_cpp100 libhdf5hl_fortran100
- Add hdf5-1.10.8-pr1494-fix-release-check-version.patch * boo#1179521, boo#1196682, gh#HDFGroup/hdf5#1494 * Avoids package crashes due to an overeager version check. Packages depending on the shared libraries are not being rebuilt in Factory after a patchlevel version bump of hdf5 without SONAME changes.
==== hylafax+ ==== Version update (7.0.4 -> 7.0.5) Subpackages: hylafax+-client
- version 7.0.5 * hylafax.diff removed - included in source * extend Class1RecvAbortOK = 0 timeout to 500 ms (4 Dec 2021) * cope with Si2435 V.34/V.8 connection glitch (17, 19 Nov 2021) * cope with spurious +FCERROR or other delayed messages from modem (26 Oct 2021) * avoid letting corrupt RTC signals lead to RTN (26 Oct 2021) * don't refer to DCN as an invalid response in error messages (20 Oct 2021) * handle TSI during procedural interrupt (19 Oct 2021) * do better with waiting on prologue frames from receiver (13 Oct 2021) * cope with echo of ERR (13 Oct 2021) * run ps2fax, pdf2fax, tiff2fax, pcl2fax coverters as fax user (12 Oct 2021) * attempt to cope with receivers who signal RTN in ECM Phase D (23 Sep 2021) * fix hfaxd build when LDAP libs are not present (23 Sep 2021) * handle PPR echo after fourth PPR (22 Sep 2021) * don't use CRP when waiting for CFR following training (15 Sep 2021) * attempt to cope with receivers which signal CFR after PPS (14 Sep 2021) * cope with senders who signal FTT in Phase D (10 Sep 2021) * fix problem with handling NSF/CSI/DIS frame after CTC/EOR (9 Sep 2021) * cope with senders who signal PPS without the PPS FCF (9 Sep 2021) * handle echo of PPR when expecting CTC/EOR (8 Sep 2021) * add failure messages for unspecified training failures (7 Sep 2021) * don't use CRP when waiting for CTR (7 Sep 2021) * handle echo of EOR, don't use CRP when waiting for ERR (7 Sep 2021) * repeat PIN if sender repeats post-page or partial-page message (7-8 Sep 2021)
==== kdump ==== Version update (1.0.2 -> 1.0.2+git8.g51e8c4d)
- pull sources directly from git using obs_scm - fix bsc#1190299, bsc#1186272 - add support for Zstandard compression algorithm - remove patches included in upstream git: kdump-calibrate-include-af_packet.patch, kdump-calibrate-fix-nic-naming.patch, kdump-calibrate.conf-depends-on-kdumptool.patch
==== libnvme ==== Version update (1.0~7 -> 1.0~8)
- Update to version 1.0-rc8: * types: Add support for get log - MI Command Supported * types: Add new Identify constant * types: Update persistent event entry struct added new fields * types: Add Host Initiated Data Gen Number to telemetry log struct * tree: always allocate config file in nvme_read_config() * tree: rework nvme_scan_subsystem() * tree: make subsystem name mandatory in nvme_scan_ctrl() * tree: move nvme_init_subsystem() into nvme_lookup_subsystem() * tree: do not return error when filtering out subsystems * tree: add debugging messages during scanning * tree: Handle NULL subsysname in nvme_scan_ctrl() * tree: Fix subsystem initialization in nvme_scan_ctrl() * tree: Fix leaking 'name' in nvme_subsystem_lookup_namespace() * tree: Avoid dereferencing nvme_subsystem_t before its check for NULL * tree: Clarify NULL return values from nvme_get_attr() * fabrics: Invoke nvmf_dim() with provided tas argument * fabrics: add 'nvmf_update_config()' * fabrics: Avoid out of bounds string chomping * fabrics: Free old traddr in nvmf_add_ctrl * fabrics: update log level for write failures * fabrics: Streamlining documentation * fabrics: Fix leaking ctrl in nvmf_connect_disc_entry() * fabrics: Add missing break in a switch * ioctl: Remove attribute packed and alignedof for args structs * ioctl: Align arguments indentation with braces * json: fix endless loop scanning for controllers * Remove nvme_init_id_ns * Add lbstm support for create-ns * documentation updates
==== libsoup ==== Version update (3.0.5 -> 3.0.6) Subpackages: libsoup-3_0-0 libsoup-lang typelib-1_0-Soup-3_0
- Update to version 3.0.6: + Misc HTTP/2 fixes. + Add PUT/POST support to examples/get. + Add `--user-agent` option to examples/get. + Misc meson improvements. + Fix build with Visual Studio.
==== nvme-cli ==== Version update (2.0~7 -> 2.0~8) Subpackages: nvme-cli-bash-completion nvme-cli-zsh-completion
- Update to version 2.0-rc8: * fabrics: Add DIM command * fabrics: Introduce force flag to overwrite persistence logic (bsc#1197076) * fabrics: Free non-matching controller during discovery * fabrics: add 'nvme config' command * fabrics: Correctly stringify discovery.conf and config.json paths * nvme-print: Add human readable print for nsattr field * nvme-print: Update Persistent Event log fields * nvme-print: print discovery async event support * nvme-rpmb: Fix spelling for 'Partition' * nvme-copy: add missing field to the command * nvme: add get_mi_cmd_support_effects_log command * nvme: Fixup namespace filtering yet again * nvme: Use type bool for OPT_FLAG * nvme: use filter for 'list-subsys <devname>' (bsc#1195938) * Add lbstm option to create-ns * argconfig: Do not use default value loading by getopt_long_only * argconfig: Rename CFG_NONE to CFG_FLAG * plugins: Use type bool for OPT_FLAG * documenation updates - Drop 'ProtectKernelTunables=true' (bsc#1197076)
==== openSUSE-build-key ====
- gpg-pubkey-307e3d54-5aaa90a5 is actually "package gpg-pubkey, version-release 307e3d54-5aaa90a5"
==== openslp ==== Subpackages: libslp1 openslp-server
- Added hardening to systemd service(s) (bsc#1181400). Modified: * slpd.service
==== patterns-xfce ==== Subpackages: patterns-xfce-xfce patterns-xfce-xfce_basis patterns-xfce-xfce_laptop patterns-xfce-xfce_office
- Install blueman because blueberry is no longer available
==== php7 ==== Subpackages: php7-cli php7-ctype php7-dom php7-gd php7-gettext php7-iconv php7-json php7-mbstring php7-mysql php7-openssl php7-pdo php7-sqlite php7-tokenizer php7-xmlreader php7-xmlwriter
- build PHP-FPM with libacl support (boo#1196870)
==== python-docutils ==== Version update (0.16 -> 0.17.1)
- update to 0.17.1: * Fix bug #406 (MathML translation of ``\mathbf``). * Open "docutils.sty" with encoding set to "utf8". * Provide fallbacks for parser config settings to facilitate programmatic use. * Installing with ``setup.py`` now requires ``setuptools``. Alternatively, install with `pip`_ (or "manually"). * Use importlib.import_module() to programmatically import modules. * Fix bug #385: Import of language modules. * Arabic mappings by Shahin. * Fixes in Korean translation by Shinjo Park. * Fix error when copying `system_message` node * Make the sidebar's "title" argument optional * Make "meta" elements available for "latex" and "odt". * Prevent infinite inclusion loops. * Move non-essential styling to ``plain.css``. * Support "captionbelow" class value for tables. * Display code line numbers as pseudo-elements which are skipped when copying text from code blocks. Solves feature request #32. * Support numbered figures. * New optional style that adapts to different screen sizes. * Fix #394 fix missing new line after rubric. * Patch #168 fix crashing on empty citation (by Takeshi KOMIYA). * Fix #126 manpage title with spaces. * Fix #380 commandline option problem in sphinx. * Fix/improve metadata handling: fix "keyword" splitting, allow generic fields (stored as "Custom Properties"). __ docs/user/config.html#detailled * Run python3 test like python2 against source not the build/-directory * New generic command line front end that allows the free selection of reader, parser, and writer components. - remove pygments25.patch (upstream)
==== xdg-desktop-portal ==== Version update (1.14.1 -> 1.14.2) Subpackages: xdg-desktop-portal-lang
- Update to version 1.14.2: + Fix a frequent crash with WebKit processes. + Fix a bug in parsing the app ID from the cgroup on KDE. + Documentation improvements. + Updated translations.