present: mls, adrian, rlihm
Note: we are a very small team today due to vacations and LinuxTag.
* Fixed bug in sign application and deployed fixed version.
* updated opensuse.org
build service to current trunk together with
* released new osc 0.120 supporting the new request types.
This one got also released as official update to the SUSE distros,
together with new build script.
* Applied Hennes new devel projects layout:
- around 900 from 3600 packages have now a new devel project
- not yet existing packages have been created as source link with
* Needed to fix some bugs, after people were starting to use it ;)
* submitted proposal how to get rid of not anymore used projects or
repos. No agreement yet how to proceed, except to remove repos of
empty projects (done).
* sign server crashed once
* build25 and build26 are currently stopped due to broken hardware.
* Maintenance updates on main servers and build hosts
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org