present: cwh, mls, dmueller, jloeser, bg, adrian
* Status Round
* Maintenance proposal
* Attribute API
* Comparing parameter of mkisofs parameter from KIWIISOLinux with suse-
Small differences on some architectures, need investigations.
* Testing Eclipse with kiwi perl, works nicely.
* Our current Eclipse package is unusable broken, not even starting atm.
* Created new processes for the backend:
- signing daemon, takes away the signing work from repserver
- warden, sees broken build hosts and takes away build jobs from them
* Support caching of packages from remote projects in bs_worker.
* Submit request can be processed in web client now. Showing diff, accept,
decline or revoke. Already deployed on build.opensuse.org
* Start to dig into attribute system for supporting it in webclient.
* worked on attribute system, almost complete, deployed on api.opensuse.org
* Wrote first draft of maintenance proposal.
Initial draft has been published here:
osc maintained command shall be renamed to
osc search [-m|--maintained]
to fit better in the osc CLI and to avoid confusion with "osc maintainer"
mls suggested to store patchinfo files in own package containers, so they can
do an aggregate as one-shot at defined times. This needs followup
Agreement to move attribute namespace and definition out of the project meta
data. Last proposal, before we got aborted was
/attribute/_meta # for name space definitions
/attribute/$NAMESPACE/_meta # for attribute type definitions.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org