present: mls, tschmidt, coolo, lrupp, adrian, aj, cwh
* Status round
* Rails upgrade / OBS 2.1
* Downtime of OBS
* fixed a bug in lighttpd code together with coolo which broke OBS interconnect
in our instance (bug is not existing in 1.4 like shipped).
* fixed serialization of downloads of remote instances
* test suite is starting backend parts to improve test coverage.
Current coverage is 51% of api code.
* worked on bug fixes and software.o.o including translations.
* OBS support offer shall be available with 2.1 release in time
* working on webui formular for driver update disk
* preparing 2.0.2
* first version of source service parameter editor
* extending test suite to cover more backend functionality
Rails upgrade / OBS 2.1
We will update the rails stack to 2.3.8 version in master to be in sync with
openSUSE 11.3 and upcomming SLE 11 SP 1 update.
Downtime of OBS
We will have a downtime of Nuernberg services on 07/10/2010 for about 10 hours,
due to work on power supply work in server rooms.
* OBS will be down
* static.o.o and download.o.o will be running on external backup host
* software.o.o will be available with limited content
* We will use the downtime to move source server on new disk space.
NOTE: this meeting is open for dial in, contact us in case you want to join.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date