The openSUSE Build Service team is proud to present a weekend gift,
the OBS 1.7.1 release.
You find it as usual in openSUSE:Tools project as rpms for openSUSE
and SLE. The OBS Appliances have been updated as well.
Just a package update and restart of services is needed, nothing else
From the changelog:
* various usebility fixes in error cases
* Support "add kiwi image build" repo button in webui
* webui xml escaping fixes
* improvements and fixes in product handling area
* fixed handling of "change devel" requests
* support for requestid in commitfilelist
* fixes kvm check in worker init script
* fixed DoS error when having binary data in build description files
* fixes for possible scheduler crash
* Allow direct creation of home sub project, without home project
* Fix for detection # of CPUs on Arm kernels.
Thanks a lot to all who contributed!
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org