- L3 team burdeons me with too much customer support related things instead of handling these issues themselves.
[ Past Week ]
- L3: BNC#618476 researched why the mouse hot spot but not the mouse pointer itself moves when calling WarpPointer(). Decided that fixing this with X.Org for older Xservers would require too much effort.
- L3 BNC#618476 verified that the provided PTFs worked correctly and provided some information about possible user errors.
- L3: BNC#626657 researched cause of temporary high CPU utilization on Xvnc. Turned out that the code that handles writes to the viewer would enter a tight loop if viewer for some reason is unable to read.
- SLEPOS Helped consultant to sort out another issue with Intel graphics on SLEPOS 10: one VGA graphics is not detected correctly thus it is impossible to set independent viewports for the two heads.
- openFATE: tried to get openFATE to run on desktop workstation using openSUSE 11.3, debugging the problem ended up in a maze of ruby code in the gems.