just noticed that I forgot to send this.
------- General ------- * Discussion about team/tool setup * retro is confusing / terminology is not known * goals are not broken down enough in retro * training on retro is missing * too many too large context switches * We do too many things as individuals
* Matthew is back Matthew Ehle is back in Provo with the web-team. He handled all the infrastructure requests from us in the past. If you have something dangling it might help to tell him directly.
* Tell Henne about internal projects Henne is looking for SUSE engineering projects that could need a boost.
------- Standup ------- * Pavol ** Worked on the Portal:Build Service story and finished it ** Fix the hardcoded links in the OBS code adrian complained about ** Nothing
* Michal ** Nothing ** Nothing ** cleanup mysql repo and specfile. gather expectation what people want from mysql. the goal is to reduce the work on mysql and gain contributors
* Vincent ** Nothing ** Nothing ** Factory/12.1 work
* Tom ** Added the download page and the documentation page ** Help Henne with the screencasts ** Evaluate project management software with Robert. Help Klaas with owncloud
* Robert ** Pushed a complete wordpress into the git. Fixed bugs in the theme. ** Write documentation in the wordpress theme on how to set it up ** Evaluate project management software with Tom
* Klaas ** Nothing ** Nothing ** owncloud integration into 12.1
* Christopher ** Collected some ideas on nightly builds on the tips&tricks section on the wiki. got access to the svn repo to change the books. ** Add "the chapter" about nightly builds to the books ** Test the new hardware for the production hermes server
* Nanuk ** Nothing ** Nothing ** Evaluate project management software
* Henne ** Worked on storyboards for the screencasts. Tried to come up with host for the new wordpress instance. ** Create the screencasts together with Tom ** recovered from vacation