Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
NetworkManager (1.18.4 -> 1.22.2)
glib2 (2.62.3 -> 2.62.4)
myspell-dictionaries (20191016 -> 20191219)
python-alembic (1.3.1 -> 1.3.2)
python-snowballstemmer (1.9.1 -> 2.0.0)
vim (8.2.0000 -> 8.2.0063)
=== Details ===
==== NetworkManager ====
Version update (1.18.4 -> 1.22.2)
- Update to version 1.22.2:
+ Fix multiple issues in the internal DHCP client, including
wrong parsing of search domains and classless routes options,
and failures in obtaining and renewing the lease with certain
+ Export NM_CAPABILITY_OVS capability on D-Bus and in libnm to
indicate that the OVS plugin is loaded.
+ Fix libnm annotations for nm_sriov_vf_get_vlan_ids() to allow
the usage of the function through GObject introspection.
- Update to version 1.22.0:
+ Drop support for BlueZ 4. BlueZ 5 was released in 2012 and
should nowadays be available everywhere.
+ DHCP: switch "internal" DHCPv4 plugin from code based on
systemd to use nettools' n-dhcp4 library.
+ Add support for "scope" attribute for IPv4 routes.
+ Add support for specifying IAID and FQDN flags for DHCP
+ Add a '802-1x.optional' property to consider the wired 802.1X
authentication as optional.
+ Use the Network Cost Wi-Fi information element to determine
metered device state.
+ Support main.auth-polkit=root-only setting to disable PolicyKit
use and restrict authorization to root user.
+ core: declare "startup complete" when device reaches
"connected" state, even if IP addressing methods did not yet
fully complete. This changes behavior for unblocking
"network-online.target" earlier. If this causes issues in your
setup, you may need to configure "ipv4.may-fail=no" or
"ipv6.may-fail=no", which delays reaching "connected" state for
the address family accordingly.
+ libnm: hide NMObject and NMClient typedefs from header files.
This prevents the user from subclassing these types and is an
ABI change (in the unlikely case that a user was subclassing
the types, which is no longer supported).
+ libnm: retire deprecated WiMAX API NMDeviceWimax and
NMWimaxNsp. WiMAX support was removed from NetworkManager in
version 1.2 (2016) and no such type instances would have been
created by NMClient for a while now.
+ Deprecate synchronous API for D-Bus calls in libnm. We don't
remove libnm API so you are free to continue using it. But
tells you that using it might be a bad idea.
+ libnm: heavily internal rework NMClient. This slims down libnm
and makes the implementation more efficient. NMClient should
work now well with a separate GMainContext.
+ Add `nmcli general reload` subcommand to reload NetworkManager
configuration and DNS settings.
+ nm-cloud-setup: add new tool for automatically configuring
NetworkManager in cloud. This is still experimental and
currently only EC2 and IPv4 is supported.
+ Add new NetworkManager logo to "contrib/art/logo".
+ Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Disable networkmanager-checks-po.patch: Needs rebase.
- Add new nm-cloud-setup.service to pre/post/preun/postun calls.
- Update to version 1.20.8:
+ Fix handling of system CA certificates in the ifcfg parser.
+ Handle ReachableTime and RetransTimer from IPv6 Router
+ Fixed setting of MTU according to its parent device for some
+ Various fixes for the initramfs configuration genertor.
- Update to version 1.20.6:
+ Fix updating agent-owned VPN secrets.
+ Adjust IWD support to new D-Bus path of IWD 1.0.
+ Introduce an 'optional' property in the 802-1x setting to
allow the activation to proceed in case of missing
+ Fix ARP announcements for IP addresses configured on
+ Use proper interface when adding s390 specific details in
+ Don't disable PMF on Wi-Fi connections using SAE.
+ Properly handle uint16 property types in libnm.
==== glib2 ====
Version update (2.62.3 -> 2.62.4)
- Update to version 2.62.4:
+ Apply recursion depth limits to variants in D-Bus messages.
+ Bugs fixed: glgo#GNOME/GLib#1938, glgo#GNOME/GLib!1240,
==== libsoup ====
- meson >=0.50 is required for building
==== libvirt ====
- CVE-2019-11135: Add TSX_CTRL and TAA_NO bits for
==== myspell-dictionaries ====
Version update (20191016 -> 20191219)
Subpackages: myspell-en myspell-en_US
- version update to 20191219
* Updated the English dictionaries: GB+US+CA+AU
* tdf#128341 use python3
* Bring shipped Spanish dictionary up to version 2.5
- modified sources
. gd_GB does not have dictionaries in gd_GB/dictionaries
anymore, thus removing exception
. check for /usr/bin/th_gen_idx.pl existence sooner
. no Group: tag
==== pulseaudio ====
- BuildRequire pkgconfig(libudev) instead of libudev-devel: allow
OBS to work with the -mini flavors. There is no need to be
scheduled behind the full systemd.
==== python-aiosmtpd ====
- Do not install examples in generic examples folder in sitelib
==== python-alembic ====
Version update (1.3.1 -> 1.3.2)
- update to version 1.3.2:
+ [bug] [api] [autogenerate]Fixed regression introduced by #579
where server default rendering functions began to require a
dialect implementation, however the render_python_code()
convenience function did not include one, thus causing the
function to fail when used in a server default context. The
function now accepts a migration context argument and also
creates one against the default dialect if one is not
==== python-snowballstemmer ====
Version update (1.9.1 -> 2.0.0)
- update to 2.0.0:
* Simplified generated code for ``repeat`` and ``atleast`` commands.
* Implemented ?go grouping? optimisation.
* Removed caching layer (#114).
* Enabled building wheels (#115).
* Updated package README.
==== vim ====
Version update (8.2.0000 -> 8.2.0063)
Subpackages: vim-data vim-data-common
- Updated to version 8.2.0063, fixes the following problems
* #endif comments do not reflect corresponding #ifdef.
* "dj" only deletes first line of closed fold.
* Build file dependencies are incomplete.
* Get E685 and E931 if buffer reload is interrupted.
* Duplication in version info.
* Test using long file name may fail. (Vladimir Lomov)
* Popup menu positioned wrong with folding in two tabs.
* Test72 is old style.
* Test64 is old style.
* Screen updating wrong when opening preview window.
* Some undo functionality is not tested.
* Not using a typedef for condstack.
* Test69 and test95 are old style.
* Not all modeline variants are tested.
* Test name used twice, option not restored properly.
* :join does not add white space where it should. (Zdenek Dohnal)
* Cannot get number of lines of another buffer.
* Mouse clicks in the command line not tested.
* Click in popup window doesn't close it in the GUI. (Sergey Vlasov)
* Command line editing not sufficiently tested.
* Filetype Rego not recognized.
* Repeated word in comment.
* Still some /* */ comments.
* Searchpairpos() is not tested.
* "gF" does not work on output of "verbose command".
* Crash when make_extmatch() runs out of memory.
* Missing check for out of memory.
* Saving and restoring called_emsg is clumsy.
* Not enough test coverage for match functions.
* Missing renamed message.
* Spell suggestions insufficiently tested.
* Memory access error when "z=" has no suggestions.
* Timers test is still flaky on Travis for Mac.
* Leaking memory when selecting spell suggestion.
* Clearing funccal values twice.
* Timers test is still flaky on Travis for Mac.
* Expression type is used inconsistently.
* Script test fails.
* Tests for spell suggestions are slow.
* Another timers test is flaky on Travis for Mac.
* Command line completion not fully tested.
* After deleting a file mark it is still in viminfo.
* Command line completion test skipped. (Christian Brabandt)
* More-prompt not properly tested.
* windowsversion() does not always return the right value.
* :diffget and :diffput don't have good completion.
* Cannot use ":gui" in vimrc with VIMDLL enabled.
* Execution stack is incomplete and inefficient.
* Cannot build with small features.
* Running tests changes ~/.viminfo.
* Compiler warnings for unused variables in small build. (Tony Mechelynck)
* Message test only runs with one encoding. (Dominique Pelle)
* The execute stack can grow big and never shrinks.
* Wrong size argument to vim_snprintf(). (Dominique Pelle)
==== webkit2gtk3 ====
- Add webkit-process.patch: use single web process for evolution
and geary on 15.0 (boo#1159329 glgo#GNOME/evolution#587).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-arm+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-arm+owner(a)opensuse.org