Please all give a warm welcome to our new ambassador from Italy,
Below you can learn more about him and his relationship with openSUSE
as he told us in his own words.
* What have you done already for openSUSE?
I have installed openSUSE and i've give support to a lot of students
* What are your plans for promoting openSUSE? Please tell us what you
want to do the next 6 months.
I'll talk about the distro during other events (next will be in march)
and I would organize a openSUSE release party for next release
* Are you ready to start promoting openSUSE?
* What do you think is the best kept secret of openSUSE?
maybe a fantastic version of KDE... I think that gnome 3 has a lot of
problems now and unity too... so i think that a lot of people will
move to kde, and openSUSE
* Why do you love to do this?
Talk to public is a great experience, I love it.
* How did you start with Linux/openSUSE? What is your level of
I use GNU/Linux since 2001 'cause a friend of mine installed it on an
old pc... and openSUSE from 2009.
me I am not me
Time travel is possible, you just need to know the right aliens
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-ambassadors+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-ambassadors+owner(a)opensuse.org