Re: [radeonhd] Re: ATI Radeon HD 3650 fan noise on Linux
  • From: "Ilyes Gouta" <ilyes.gouta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:09:13 +0100
Hi,

Is there a way to retrieve the GPU temp? Is there any embedded sensor
that can be read out?

You should be worried about the shorter lifetime of the card due to high
temps.
Yeah, but we're not using any 2D/3D functionality/acceleration under
Linux, so the GPU shouldn't be that hot, is it?

Regards,
Ilyes Gouta.