Re: [radeonhd] ETA for rotation?
  • From: "JoJo jojo" <onetwojojo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:56:27 +0530
rotate support will probably end up first in -radeon driver and then radeonhd.

rotate is still garbled

-JoJo

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Tina Russell <tinakellyrussell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, I know you guys are working hard on our RadeonHD driver
(thanks!). I'm just wondering if you know when support for rotation
will be in... ATI still doesn't support this in the proprietary driver
(grrrrr!) and it would be an absolute godsend to people like me, art
students who bought the Gateway C-140X tablet for its dedicated
graphics only to find... ATI doesn't love us... waaaaahhh!!

Seriously! It would mean the world to me. I got my tablet compy in
December and three months of using it in the wide orientation has made
me go a little... batty...

Thank you!

--Tina