Re: [radeonhd] Problems with radeonhd-driver on GeCube Radeon HD 2400PRO AGP
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:08:54 +0100
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 02:49:40PM +0100, Boris Kleibl wrote:
Hi,

Can you give me the rhd_conntest result of your monitor attached to your
VGA connector?

This are the results for IBM-T56A @ VGA and Sony-CPD-E400E @ DVI (with
DVI-VGA-Adapter):

rhd_conntest: v1.0.0, git branch master, commit 9fe776ed
Checking connectors on 0x94C4, 0x18BC, 0x0028 (@01:00:00):
Load Detection: RHD_OUTPUT_DACA RHD_OUTPUT_DACB
HotPlug: RHD_HPD_0
DDC: RHD_DDC_0 RHD_DDC_1
DDC Line[0]: Slaves: 6e a0
DDC Line[1]: Slaves: 6e a0

Can you also provide me with conntest results for the DVI connector but
with a DVI-VGA adapter?

Both monitors are connected to DVI-connector using a DVI-VGA-Adapter,
because I do not own a digital monitor.

Greetings

Boris Kleibl

Ah, right, but could you get me seperate runs for each connector, this
way i can distinguish which set of (Output, DDC, HPD) goes together :)

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.