Re: [opensuse] How to change printer attributes?
On 05/14/2012 07:21 AM, Thomas Taylor wrote:
When I clicked the properties button the display showed what is in the first
screenshot, i.e. "Two-Sided" is turned off, but there is no way to change it.
I tried clicking both left& right but no way to change it showed up.

i can't try it here, so i'm guessing:

-i've seen a few times that the bottom edge of a popup dialog (like in your first attachment) needs to be grabbed with the mouse and pulled down to make the window larger and reveal more options/information/controls...like, _maybe_ there is a button to "Edit", "Change" or "Swap"

-maybe with "Off" highlighted press enter (no, i wouldn't agree that is the "right way" to build a user interface, but . . .)

-with "Off" highlighted press F1, maybe a help document will pop up (and say to triple-click or some such)

-OH! grab the right edge of the window and expand it, maybe there is a button/spin control/etc hiding out of sight on the right..

looking at the second attachment:

-what is under the tab "Options"

-is the "Help" button on the bottom left any help?

--
dd