Re: [opensuse]Commands and Documentation
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:12:23 -0600
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/opensuse/openSUSE_114/opensuse-
reference/cha.new.bash.html#sec.new.bash.start
I think looking at that URL though it does place a exclamation point on how
difficult and convoluted it can be tto find good information buried in our
domains.

The above URL is one that you copy and send other people to find specific
chapter.

All you have know is

http://doc.opensuse.org

which is nicely browsable web site.

I use it often to point to specific information that even I don't know where
is located when I start browsing, but indexes, as in any book, help me to jump
trough chapters fast.

To be honest, it is many users are focused on one little piece of information
they need at particular moment, to solve one particular problem, without wish
to learn few more facts that will help them to manage problems better.

--
Regards, Rajko