Re: [opensuse] two dolphin questions
Tejas Guruswamy said the following on 07/05/2011 03:03 PM:

If you're not seeing something like this:
http://susepaste.org/6748951
it's a bug, the functionality is there.

Indeed it is, but in a very strange way.

I have konqueror open with two tabs.
The first is "HOME", my home directory, the second is "Downloads", the
mounted file system into which downloads happen.

I've enable popups :-)

Mouseover on HOME I get the popups just as you describe.
But on Downloads I don't.

I thought it might be mounted file systems or automounted file systems.
Not so. Also, if I try a NFS mounted FS I get the popups.

Downloads is an ext3 FS
But so is /tmp and /boot and they result in popups.

Odd.

--
"How well we communicate is determined not by how well we say things but
by how well we are understood."