Re: [opensuse] What were they thinking... ? "Ontologies necessary for the Nepomuk semantic desktop"
Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, 09:06:29 schrieb Stan Goodman:
I see. Then you were not at all annoyed by my remarks about cockamamie
nomenclature. OK. I look forward to seeing many more such warnings
directed to others.

Given your reaction it seems that it might not be a good idea no matter how
sensible it may be. But I'm sure that it will happen from time to time when I
forget about people taking everything personally for a moment.

On the other hand most people on this list seem to know how to quote or at
least do not do full quotes.

Sven