Re: [opensuse] upgrading 11.4
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:07:44 +0700
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello SuSE people,

Trying to upgrade 11.4 from the command line with a zypper up.
It goes through the whole routine of what it is going to do and then
brings up the license agreement and stops. I can scroll to the end but
I can't agree to it because it never gets that far.

Anybody can tell me what is happening here?

AFAIK, openSUSE 11.4 is in milestone phase so the license agreement
encourage you (need your agreement) to know the limitation and the
risk of beta software to be implemented for production usage. The
stable edition (11.3, next 11.4) will not ask you whether you agree or
not, only display the license without asking for agree or not.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID)                                  : http://www.vavai.com