Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] Internet monitoring tool
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:20:38 -0500
Johan said the following on 03/02/2010 02:13 AM:

Thanks for your kindness
Thats a lot to look at.
Regards
Johan Sch

Question for you:

Where did you look previously before posting your question?

While I thought looking for applet and looking in the repositories
glaringly obvious, I know on other forums with other subject matter
you'd be told sharply to "go google'.

So where did you look before posting your question?

There's a lot I don't know about openSuse, and I often find the
openSuse.org site confusing and difficult to search, so I do appreciate
it when people here give me pointers there. I also find the archives of
this list useful :-) But I would have thought looking in "yast ->
software installation" to be so obvious.... Apart from "grep", "find"
and "apropos" its the search failityI use most often on my machine.

--
"Yes, the setting is a worthy one. If the devil did desire to have a
hand in the affairs of men--"