Re: [opensuse] USB times out cant see what's on drives
  • From: Richard Atcheson <ratcheson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:52:59 -0600
On Monday 04 January 2010 02:06:44 David C. Rankin wrote:
I never got any answers, so with this issue, I still don't know
what
was happening. Now, I have dropped back to 11.0 for now until I
can find
another laptop to try it on. Let me know if you make any
breakthroughs,
Thanks

David, you'll be the second one to know.
How cold is it "up North?" I'm near Port Lavaca for a few days and
IT'S COLD! I'm looking for some errant global warming this week.

Richard