[opensuse] Linux Server Admins - Please Let Me Know Your Thoughts
Today I was approached by management (a different division that handles standards etc) and was told that I have to give a compelling reason of why I need to run Linux instead of the standard "windows".
I need to come up with a nice list / document why by tomorrow.. but I'm so irritated right now, that I'm having a hard time formulate something in a professional matter..

So I'm reaching out to the sys admins here asking for some help and lists of some good reasonings..

Thank you.

--
If you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't. -Fight Club