[opensuse] Re: configuring postscript on 11.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:09:35 +0200
Sandy Drobic a écrit :
jdd wrote:

telnet connect, but I stil receive no mail, however I see this in
mail.warn:

postfix/smtp[25570]: warning: relayhost configuration problem

Send output of "postconf -n", that will help us help you.

well, none atm.

In fact, I simply had to use the file I did for the previous server

* comment out all the openSUSE default (lines at the end of the
main.cf file) - don't change any other default, add at the end of the
file:

mydomain = kim2.dodin.org
myhostname = kim2
myorigin = $mydomain
mydestination = $mydomain

my domain have to be the subdomain used (including the hostname)

tests are very long because when there are errors the mail serveurs
don't return error immediatly, but sometime with several hours delay

with this I can freely send/receive mails...

however, why are default options not working?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net