Re: [opensuse] Amarok 2 on KDE 4.3 wants to downgrade KDE workspace 4.1
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:53:22 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009 10:31:56 schrieb Michael S. Dunsavage:
On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 09:04 +0200, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Here, you're complete sentence.

"To be honest, if you cannot handle package conflicts and don't have a
clue
about the repos, you should stick to whatever comes on the DVD and save
you
the trouble you will almost certainly run into."

How am I supposed to take that? You're essentially saying because I ran
into some trouble here that I'm too stupid to use repos? That's what I
got from "and don't have a clue". I thought this mail list was for help
on things like this. Silly me.

Indeed silly you, reading into it what you think of yourself is not really my
problem. What I said is in the quote, nothing more and nothing less. If people
have issues resolving conflicts they should think twice if what they do is
within their scope otherwise they might end up with a broken
system/KDE/whatever.

And I was the only one even trying to help you but who cares about that tiny
fact.

Sven