[opensuse] Dumb Online Update Question
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:33:42 -0500
Hello SuSE people,

Running 10.3, KDE3 on a 64 bit system.

I have always used Smart and Apt before that for many years. Lately Smart has
been trying to download i586 packages to me. So I figured I would use Yast
Online Update and give it a try.

It did it's thing refreshing, caching, etc. etc. then dumped me into what
looks like the Software Management screen. Can't figure out what to do from
there. I see some packages are marked in red. Looks like they are the ones to
be upgraded. Must I go through all of the different package groups, patches,
etc and mark each one individualy for upgrade? Is there not some way to say
OK, upgrade everything you found?

Bob S