Re: [opensuse] konqueror versus dolphin
  • From: ne... <guhvies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:08:34 +0100
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 15:03, Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are some good sides of KDE4. I have found the graphical interface better
even if it's slower than in KDE3.5.
Me, I luv it. And I can use it with all its shortcomings. I know
exactly where I sit
with it. Which I why I run the 4.1 beta.

Just another thing. Does anyone know how to set in the Terminal Window the
default profile so that the green font is used on black background? Till now
I change that each time I start my PC.
Make sure that ~/.kde4/share/apps/konsole/Shell.profile contains the correct
'ColorScheme' under Appearance. Mine is below. Log out of KDE and ceck from
the console that the contents of the file have not changed.

[Appearance]
ColorScheme=BlackOnLightYellow

HTH
ne...
--
Diogenes - "What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others."