Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to remove a disappeared Panel, and install a new one? --SOLVED!!
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:48:30 -0400
On 2008/03/30 19:02 (GMT-0400) Sam Clemens apparently typed:

You obviously ignored this and other instructions that people
give you -- if you keep ignoring the instructions, then
eventually, nobody will bother to help you at all. There's
no point in trouble-shooting problems which probably don't
actually exist because you didn't carry out the instructions
for the simple problems first.

I know it's difficult to help people who don't seem to follow instructions.
Today I was again for the upteenth time giving personal help to an 87 year
old who can't grasp and retain basic email typing and editing instruction,
and gets flustered not remembering to use ESC when she accidentally hits the
alt key and can't type any more in the typing window.

The problem here is all we see is words, not people, so we're not cognizant
of unspoken context. You should pray you do as well as Stan when you become
the octogenarian that apparently is Stan. http://tinyurl.com/38hu23
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409