Re: [opensuse] Upgrade RC1 to RC3?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 01:49:37 +0200 (CEST)

The Tuesday 2006-05-02 at 21:41 +0200, houghi wrote:

> > The harm would be for those people with bad or no internet access.
> >
> > Only really supperfluous packages can be dropped; otherwise, an extra
> > CD/DVD should have to be available.
>
> Rearraging the content brought the default needed CD's from 5 back to 3.
> Perhaps dropping double things, it could be brought back to 2. Moving
> non-essentials to 3-5/6

Yes, but that is only good for downloading, not for buying. I mean, you
can download what you need or think you need. But for the bought version,
we need everything included, and the limit is one dvd, two dvds... one of
the reasons of "buying" is not having to download. That was my case not
even two months ago.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson