Re: [opensuse] SUSE, OpenSUSE, SUSE Linux: confused...
  • From: Azerion <azerion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:48:31 +0100
> So why do you
> start to compare now apples and oranges? I begin to think that you
> really believe you have to fire off a reply to every email on the
> opensuse mailing list[1] *sigh*.

I did not like H either after he flamed a newbie. BUT as you can read in
multiple mail-conversations he is not that bad. He had good questions in the
IRC-meeting (hey, I missed *you*), he does post his mind and so it may be a
bit better if you stay relax, dont start that war and if you do not like H.
then stop responding to him. I do not force you.

If you want that war then start replying in the Kernel-topic ;-)

H0ugH1, if I dont count that flame and see thru the way you post you' re
critics some time....you are a valuable member of the
OpenSUSE-project-community ;-)

So, I have saved my ass for a while. Have a nice day Th0m4s, and keep it cewl.
We do not want to break eachother down, we try to build something..and
sometimes you need to break a rock before it turns into a usable
stone.....keep that in mind.

4z3R10N H4x0R

< Previous Next >