Re: [SLE] Ordering SUSE 10.0
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 17:51:15 +1000
James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

James Knott wrote:

Basil Chupin wrote:

Hans du Plooy wrote:

Subtotal: $59.95
Shipping: $105.95

That's just sad, isn't it? The local Novell office is 10 minutes from
my house, but their site doesn't provide for locals to order
directly...

Hans

I can't even place the order! After entering all the details correctly I
get a message "No error message found. (Error message 20002065-0)".

Maybe you're supposed to use Internet Explorer. ;-)

Possibly, but I just installd the resurrected Mozilla Suite now called
SEAMONKEY and lo and behold! I was able to place the order a few minutes
ago (I was using Firefox, both the Linux and Windows versions prior to
this).

Now to sit back and wait for the courier to knock on the door with the
package.

Has it arrived yet? ;-)

I heard a car pull up outside the house a while back but it was only my neighbour....

Any hour now - I can FEEL it.

Cheers.

--
Don't argue with an idiot, people may not see the difference.

< Previous Next >