Re: [opensuse] OOT: how's suse (novell) generate revenue
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:26:29 -0400
On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 11:58:29PM -0700, Jason Riker wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 08:57 +0200, Rasmus Plewe wrote:
> > Jasson,
> >
> > please at least try to adopt a more polite behaviour. I for one can
> > understand that people don't really like to see their company's name
> > (deliberately) misspelled. At least if it's not "just a job" for them.

That's true. Microsoft sued a teenager for his name and the word soft. He
was Mike Roe of Canada or something like that, and added soft to the end
thinking it was funny, Microsoft had their lawyers aftre him in a small
amount of time.

> > Rasmus
>
> Rasmus,
>
> You are right.
>
> Marcus, I apologize to you and the group for my rudeness.

You seemed like you were new to this list and wanted to take a shot at
someone who insures security in SUSE. Maybe because of being beaten up at
school, or because .... I'm not sure why, but taking it out on him who
simply asked for correct spelling of 4 letters, come on now.