Re: [SLE] Problems installing VMWare
  • From: Dave Barton <bmcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:44:12 +1000
On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 21:13 -0700, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Dave,
8<-- snip -->8
> I'm not the OP.

Sorry Randall, I must have been half asleep, I didn't realise I wasn't
responding to the OP.

> My VMWare set-up is working just fine.

:)

> I expect he'll get back to us with more details on whatever help he
> needs.

Yep! Jeffery has come back and he is trying to do what I suspected.

> Failing that, I see no point in guessing what sort of remedy might be
> in order.

Yes I thought that at the time I was typing my response, but I have had
bucket loads of help from this list and I don't get much opportunity to
give a lot back. Over-enthusiasm maybe? ;)

Dave