Re: [SLE] SUSE future
  • From: "JD. Brown" <brownstixzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:25:26 -0700
> On Tuesday 22 March 2005 12:18, CorvusE wrote:
> > On Tuesday 22 March 2005 02:56 pm, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > > Microsoft's a dirty dealer and they've clearly violated laws in
> > > many of the countries where they do business, they're not doing
> > > nearly as much damage as many other corporations.

In the software world, MEGA DAMAGE!!!!!!!!

> > Let's talk about cigarette companies for a moment. If knowing your
> > product is deadly and making it more addictive anyway isn't evil, I
> > don't know what is! --
>
> Oy! How could I have overlooked them in coming up with examples of bad
> actors??

I've got one thing to say about the smoking suer's. When you are a smoker and
have been doing it for awhile. You feel your body going south in the health
department. You have to take more breaks than normal, when your active. So
how could you not know about the risks of smoking by punishing your body;
Regardless if it's 1300 or 2005 A.D.????? That's what fascinates me about the
suer's.......................... The neat part about it is that they win,
BIG!!!!

Let's not also forget about the Alcohol and Drug companies. Whether legal of
not.

JD

< Previous Next >