Dual-booting...or trying, heh
  • From: John B <yonaton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:07:04 -0600
Heya gang,

I just installed W98 on a second hdd for a few games *only*. The way I did
it, was open case, unhook Linux hdd and made second hdd hdd0, installed M$,
rehooked everything back to normal.
Then I tried to use YaST to setup my LILO so I had the choice of windows
also to choose from in the boot screen. Unfortunately, it's not writing all
the things it apparently needs to boot the windows hdd. All fstab has
is /dev/hdb1 and 'other'.
Anyone mind showing me their fstab if they're dual-booting or giving me a
hint how to have YaST set it up?

Thanks,

John

< Previous Next >