Re: [SLE] SuSE9.2 64-Bit installation problems
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:08:52 +0100
On Tuesday 16 November 2004 16:50, Brad Bourn wrote:
> Why the flames?
>
> How bout provide some sound logic for him to work with?
>
> Or is it easier to come across like you actually know what your talking
> about if you make fun or someone and discredit them......

Yeah, you're right, I have no idea what I'm talking about. But I'm not the one
who talked about being on drugs. I did comment on (a few of) the specifics,
and if he had sent a decent mail I might have commented a bit more thoroughly

But basically, if you don't know why it's a good thing to have certifications
(commercial warranties, most support desks won't even look at your problem if
you're not on a certified system), or why it's a good thing not to upgrade
every six months instead of having a long life system, then the answer
required will be much longer than can be provided on a simple mailing list.

< Previous Next >