Re: [SLE] Re: [suse-kde] Novell will not use kde for enterprise....
  • From: "C. Richard Matson" <goldfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:18:07 -0700
On Monday 04 October 2004 6:30 am, Jerome R. Westrick wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 15:11, James Knott wrote:
> > Michael W Cocke wrote:

> > > I've disliked gnome from the first time I tried to
> > > use it. It just doesn't fit me. I dunno why, but give me kde or give
> > > me death.
> >
> > I don't care for Gnome either.
>
> I third that....
>
> Maybe KDE fans are just not as loud?

It's that my local LUG was Red Hat-Gnome to the core. They also still like
using the command line. Now Red Hat is out of favor and they don't like
Novell owning SuSE. They want Linux to beat out Windows, but they don't want
the changes that are making it competitive, and usable by the average person.
Rich

--
Rich Matson
Reno, Nv. USA