Re: [SLE] [SOLVED] No operating system found?
  • From: Jeffrey Laramie <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:28:28 -0400
> A few years ago, I attended a Warp Server course. One of the students
> didn't even know how to put a floppy disk in the drive!

I can't believe it. An honest to God OS/2 guru on this list. Where the heck
were you 5 years ago when I couldn't get Warp Server to install! (hung on
the 3rd diskette IIRC). :-) IBM told me I that wasn't a bug so if I
wanted to learn how to install I had to buy a service contract. Actually I
really ought to be thankful since that was the moment I said "Yeah right!"
and decided to take a look at Linux. BTW, I still have OS/2 running on half a
dozen boxes (legacy apps and all). I actually still like OS/2 and have never
forgiven IBM for screwing up the best 32 bit OS of it's time.

Jeff

> She was apparently filling in for her boss, who was the original
> registrant for that course.

< Previous Next >