Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 Success
  • From: Thom nuzum <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:21:02 -0400
On Saturday 22 May 2004 14:23, Janus Sandsgaard wrote:
> On Saturday 22 May 2004 19:39, Thom nuzum wrote:
> > Linux is excellent for backing up Windows data so I would do this
> > more often if you are on FAT and safer also especially if you use Reiser
> > format.
>
> ReiserFS is safer? Why?
>
> Janus
Some of our applications are 16 bit and will also not work with firewall etc.
IE as well as Outlook and the number of viruses. (I must use all MS products
as long as our agents are for training purposes)
I have had the problem of not being able to boot into windos, but still able
to get, copy Email those files form Linux.

< Previous Next >