LINUX USERS DARE SCO TO SUE THEM(OT)
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:03:16 -0400
LINUX USERS DARE SCO TO SUE THEM
Online Staff -- May 22 2003

Over 2500 Linux users have signed an online petition calling on the SCO
Group to sue them over allegations made by the company that its
intellectual property has been unauthorisedly used in the Linux kernel.

Titled, "Hey SCO, sue me", the petition says: "I am a Linux user. I feel
that SCO's tactics toward an operating system of my choice are unjust,
ill founded and bizarre.

http://www.petitiononline.com/scosueme/petition.html